Chapter 14

The 7'6 man stood at the entrance of the portal. His jaw is chiselled, and his hair is raven black.

"Well, Nyx, your lover is here." I say calmly.

"Who?"

"Erebus."

I don't like it. But his vibe is calm.

"Are you the girl who kept her safe?" He asked.

"Yes. Ther-"

"Thank you."

"It's okay. I know there's something going on between you two, I just don't know what." I say. "You don't have to say."

There was a big gust of wind, and the glass in the windows shattered and a white-haired similar to Draco Malfoy colour, and a build of Damon Salvatore.

"Zain?" I call out.

He stands up and just smiles.

"YOU BITCH! I CRIED AND CRIED THAT YOU'RE DEAD!" I yelled. "How'd you get here anyways?"

"Well, I weren't." He says calmly. "Had a feeling, and plus, the whole vibe went dark when he came through the portal. Viktor was sent and trained by me."

"I know. You're the only one who doesn't do defence in a fight, and what do you mean, "had a feeling?""

"Oh." He turns his attention to Erebus. "Don't touch my girl."

"I won't!" Zain ran, and Erebus flew at each other with inhuman speed. Erebus took Zain. Me and Nyx are now alone again.

"By the way, those two went at each other they both won't back down." Says Nyx.

"Nyx, Zain had fought against Dante and didn't back down from him." I tell her.

There were explosions and crashes. Most likely from Zain's and Erebus's little fight.

The whole room gets hot, and fire comes from the floor.

"It's Dante! Nyx, run!" I tell her.

Nyx ignores and unsheaths her sword and dagger.

"When did you start dualwielding?" I asked.

"Since the fight with Vik."

"Okay, okay. Well, if you stay, you gotta watch our backs. Dante is a little bitch sometimes."