Chapter 16

"What?" She asked. "More powerful in darkness?"

"Yes, you are, princess. It's a good thing I gave you the Osedian blade, isn't it?" Asked Erebus.

"Osedian blade?"

"Wait, you already have one?" I asked. I seemed a bit annoyed at that.

"Watch your tone towards her!" Says Erebus calmly. "I will kill you right here and now."

"No, you won't." Says Zain. "You won't lay a finger on her."

We all stand there in silence.

"Are we going to continue?" Asked Dante.

"Oh fuck yeah!" Said Zain.

"Oh, hi Zain!" He says. "You missed me?"

Zain rolls his eyes. "I'll be back."

He lunged forward with unnatural speed, and he had a black blade and sword I his hands. There was fear that had struck through Dante's eyes.

Is that the Osedian ore embedded into the dagger and sword?

He slashed left with the dagger and sword. He had just scratched Dante as he dodged, and he healed slower than usual.

"Is that the Osedian ore?!" Asked Dante worryingly.

"Awww, has all your confidence gone as when the Osedian comes out?" Asked Zain with a hint of jokingness.

"Zain dodge left!" Exclaimed Nyx.

Zain dodges left, and he berries his dagger into Dante's side. Diablo twists his body and holds Zains head in his hands. He has a hold on his jaw, and Diavlo rips it from its place. Zain's jaw is hanging on just by a few connections of his skin.

If he rips it off, the jaw will be off!

Zain seems to push past the pain as he flicks back he wrist he plunges whatever he's using into Dante's chest.