Chapter 3

I had seen the compound from at a distance, and hell, whoever it is was staring directly at me. But the vibe was Zain's. But something is off. He must've made himself weaker.

It's impossible I saw him die!

After, it looked like the compound was getting closer. I turned my head to the left, and hell, I saw my head turn through these eyes. I now hear talking.

"Viktor, I want you to protect my family." He said.

"Why? They know you're still alive." Viktor said.

"Nikki thinks it's her mind playing tricks." He/I say. "And at the moment, I intend going to keep it like that."

"Won't that just fuck her up?"

"No, as long as Nikki thinks I'm there physically, and not some spirit, it'll be fine. I just don't need Nikki looking for me."

"Why? If you love her, you'll be going to her now."

"I know she's here by me. She has also gotten that "Nyx" as well."

"Who's Nyx? Sounds male."

"They're female. She's from a different universe. By the looks of it, she has put up a fight with Nikki. Nyx must know someone who can fight like a boss."

My/his head turns, and I see Viktor. He is 6 foot and a half tall. He seems British. He even looks like someone from the future or something. He has lots of cyber things. I'm just gonna call it cyberwear. He has little lines on his arms and a katana on his sheathed on his back.

Is this Viktor a ninja of some sorts?

They both hear twigs snap, and Viktor's arms seem to come apart, and blades come from his arms, on the back of his arms. I/he holds the handle of the sword strapped to our waist.

"Come out!" Viktor exclaimed.

Everything goes black, and I return to back to mine and Zain's room.

"So, is he alive or dead?" Asked Nyx.

"Umm..." I seem to not wanting to believe it. "I don't know."

"Darling, you heard and saw your man. Right?"

"I don't know. The feeling was off."

There was an explosion coming from the direction I had seen the so-called Zain and Viktor.

Nox0666

Follow her for Nyx's univers