Chapter 9

Two weeks later:

Me and Nyx decided to go out for a walk. She was so convinced to change her outfit as so many people had commented on it.

"Don't change your outfit, Nyx." I tell her. "It'll show that you're weak."

"But I'm not, though... am I?" She asked.

"No, you've had a fight with the one person me, and my recently deceased boyfriend had a problem fighting." I tell her determinedly. "You fought him with ease. While me and... Zain fought him with so many problems."

Nyx looks at me and just keeps staring at me, like, "What did I do?"

I walk into the training room in the middle of the compound, and I see Nyx with a sword. She was slashing at the dummy.

"Your stance is wrong." I tell her. "Well, for our training anyway."

"What do you mean "wrong"?" She asks. "It's not wrong."

"This is our stance." I grab a sword from the shelf above the dummies, and I put my left palm up against my cheek and my right palm away from my cheek, and I crouch down a little. "This is our stance."

"Well, when I see people who have swords, I see them holding holding it like this." She puts the hilt just inches from off of her groin.

"Well, let's see which stance is superior!" I tell her smiling. "It's like training."

We get into our stances. We circled each other for about 5 to 10 minutes. We both lunged at each other, and our swords clashed, causing a ringing sound a sparks come off. How does one girl who doesn't use our stance have amazing strength. I pushed back, and I went flying into the wall, causing it to crack the wall.

"Oh, I'm sorry." She apologises.

"No apologies in a real fight, Nyx. It'll get you killed." I say as I run inhumanly towards her. With each clash of our swords, sparks came flying off the swords.

"No apologies? Why?" She asks as deflecting each blow with ease.

"It shows submission towards your enemy." I tell her, still giving her blows. "And I know you aren't weak."