Chapter 17

Dante screams out, and he throws Zains towards the wall. He had cushioned the force of the threw up his grey auraed shield he had put up behind him. He looked forward, and Zain's eyes went a dark red. His aura around him went darker. The atmosphere went darker. Either that Erebus, I don't know. But hell, this whole place went darker.

"Well, well, well, I guess the good guy is finally now embracing his inner demon!" Says Dante happily.

His eyes went to a lighter red, and the dark atmosphere had now lightened.

"No, I haven't. I learned how to control it." Zain says. "You can do the same."

Go both go at each, and their fists made contact with each other's fists. Which, I think, had hurt him. Unless all the pain is now transfered onto Dante. Zain punches his jaw, causing a loud crack. Which I guess Zain wanted as he gave a big smile ear-to-ear. Dante lunged forward had Zain around his throat.

"I will now kill you!" He says pissed off. "And... for real!"

Nyx went forward and plunged her blade into Dante's stomach and twisted. He let out a scream of pain.

"You're mine!"

Dante reaches over to Nyx, but Erebus had got there before Dante touched her, and he had Dante by his wrist and snaps it.

"I did say you're not touching her." Says Erebus as he gets hold of a tight grip on Dante. He lifts Dante up off of the floor by Dante's throat and holds him high. "You will die!"

Erebus throws Dante, and he hits a wall with a crack. He then flies in a blink of an eye towards Dante and keeps puching him. His face was dented as I was standing there watching. Nyx ran quicker and yanked the blade out of Dante and kept stabbing at his abdomen. I walked forward, and I had frozen Dante to the wall. He was trying to break free, and his fingers were slowly moving.

"I can't hold him forever!" I tell them.

His right arm went free, and he had hit Erebus on the side of the head, and he went unconscious. Diavolo wrapped his hand around the back of Nyx neck and threw her. She flipped in the air 2-to-3 times. His body was now free, and he had lunged at me. He had plunged his hand into my stomach and twisted.

"Get your hand out of her." Zain says calmly. "And I ain't asking!"

"With pleasure!" He says.

Takes his hand out, and blood spills like a waterfall on the floor. I go lightheaded, but I just see glimpses of Zain and Dante exchanging blows. They both must've been going with force as there is dust and blood splatters coming from the fists and landing on the floor.

I black out. I must've been out for hours as both Nyx and Erebus is up and conscious.