Chapter 12

The next day, me and Nyx were dualling.

"We're doing this to see if you're able to keep a fight going." I say.

"Huh? A fight?"

"Yeah, sword."

She grins, and she runs, but her speed seems to be increasing.

Does she need to train her speed?

She slashes downwards, with the sharp point pointing down at me. I didn't have enough time to bring my sword up, but I blocked with my magic. I pushed up, and I used the reverses side of the sword and slashed at her stomach.

"You'll be winded for a few minutes, maybe hours." I say as she's gasping for air. "But by how hard I slashed, it would take about 1 to 2 minutes."

She regained her posture just under a minute and ran at me again. But she is now quicker.

Does her injuries make her quicker?

"Does your-" My words are cut off as I was impaled by her sword.

"F... fuck!" I cough up blood. "You got me there."

She pulls the sword out, and a waterfall of blood comes flowing out. I stopped the waterfall, and I healed. The hole recovered and healed with a squelch.

"By the way, about yesterday with the torture, was it too much?" I asked.

"No, it was amazing!" She replied.

"You sure?"

"Yeah."

I smile and sit down on the bench on the outskirts of the training room with dummies.

I need to change the of this thing.

Viktor walks in, and he seems to have those patterns off his arms. He walks to the sword stand and takes a sword.

"Nikki or Nyx. Stance." He says.

"What?" I ask curiously.

"Me?" Asked Nyx.

"Stance. Get into it."