Ch - 6 ° A Deal We Made

So..my old readers. I will not be killing Kyojuro in this chapter. I've gotten something better for him and he his not facing Akaza right now. This timeline is shifted a little after Mt. Natagumo Arc.

________________

'Shinobu-san! Tomioka-san!' Mitsuri joyfully hopped towards them. She gave a wide smile when she saw Aoi standing there.

'Oh no. Why is she here at the wrong time?' Shinobu's eyebrow furrowed in worry.

'So, you guys didn't tell me you got together?' She frowned.

'What?' Both of them screamed the expression of disbelief in unison. Even the blush on their faces twinned each other.

'How did you even assume that? Me and him?! We are completely far from that.' Her eyes narrowed showing incredulity.

'I agree with her.' Giyuu nodded in agreement.

'You can't lie to me, I'm the Love Pillar! I understand that you may want to keep your relationship a secret but you should've at least told me!' She gave them a sullen expression.

'You would be the last person I'd ever tell to.' Shinobu glared at her.

'Aha! So you do confess that you two are in a relationship!' Mitsuri replied, completely immune to Shinobu's cold glare.

'No!' Their almost agitated tone opposed their flustered, red faces.

'It sure didn't seem like that when she was flirting with him! It's obvious they would end up together! Tomioka-san only talks to her! If they are not together, I have to light a spark! First I have to ask Aoi-san.'

'Me and Iguro-san are going to a restaurant for dinner tonight. I would love it if you two would join.'

'Sure we would love to join.' Shinobu lovingly replied wanting to change the subject as quickly as possible.

'No- Giyuu immediately rejected.

'Don't forget about our deal. You did agree, right?' Shinobu creepily smiled towards him.

'Fine.' He turned away from her.

'Very well! I didn't know Tomioka-san actually got along with you! It took me some time to get along with Shinobu-san, y'know.' Mitsuri cheered.

'I've known him since I was 13 or 14, how would I not get along by now? I know all his tactics to get away from me.' Shinobu chuckled while Giyuu just sighed.

'Wow! I didn't know that! So you were childhood friends?' Mitsuri's eyes sparkled even more.

'No. I was 14 when he was 17 and he was still the same as he is now.' She laughed to which Giyuu's face dropped even more.

'I wish I had such a friendship! You two would be the perfect match if you got together! Why would you reject such a handsome, charming man like Tomioka-san?' Mitsuri replied.

'Hah. Now why don't you get your treatment? Come on, I'll help you.' Shinobu creepily smiled as all the light from her eyes faded away slowly while walked to her in a slow pace, her hand reaching out to her.