ENDURE

Written by: Safiat Peter ✍️
____________________________________

Once upon a time there was a beautiful young lady who has a big dream, she was very intelligent and smart.
Her parents adore her she was the first born, she has two siblings a girl and a boy.
Her parents run a big restaurant in Spanish they're not rich but not that poor either.
She graduated from high school at the age of fifteen, she apply for scholarship in Harvard University in USA thought she apply for other schools also.
She was a very kind and care type, she do anything to help her parent and siblings, her parents raise her well, she enjoyed her childhood.
Her parents gave her a beautiful memories. But her siblings didn't have chance to enjoy that life.
So when she graduate she secretly apply for scholarship in two university without her parents knowing.
Her name is Stella Connor what happened when she luckily got admission in full accommodation to the Harvard University in America?
what happened when she met a heartless, psycho and pervert guy named Bryce Ethan in that school?
Would she be able to carry on her dream? Would she be able to endure the bully on her way to the end of her years in school?

Meet Bryce Ethan he was seventeen years old he was so terrify, he has no single emotions, he's known as a terrify bully.
Everyone run out of his way when they saw him coming or anywhere.
He's so handsome that girls lost in staring at him but behind that handsomeness there was a dark dead inside of it.
He has two friends which is ... Caleb Albert and Blake Bruce. They are equal level their fathers has the largest company in the state.

My questions is that.. would Stella Connor be able to endure all the bully and the terrible one coming to her way?

Buckle your seat belt and ride on with me🚗

Episode one will be drop tomorrow due to my tiredness.