Episode 9... shopping.

____________________________________

*I am sorry Stella violet mumbled to herself while heading to her condominium also.
*
NEXT MORNING AT HARVARD UNIVERSITY*•
HBBs received their lecture without stressing their lecturer today, after the lecturer left the boys started to playing games.
*What's the plan after school today? Bryce asked.
*Going to club of course it's been awhile we club. Blake replied.
*Shouldn't we play at home for once? Am not going. Caleb complained.
*What are you playing at home exactly huh? ,Hide and seek or which type of play exactly, Bryce snapped.
*Video games. Caleb replied.
"Which of video games you're good at?" The answer is none. Both Blake and Bryce chorus.
*Whatever! Am not going. Caleb said
*Then stay at home. Blake said.
*Seriously are you leaving just only me at home? Caleb pout.
*What do you expect? We're going and that's final if you like cry. Bryce teased.
*Yah!!!!!! Caleb groaned
*Get out cryb! Blake said which earn them a laughter.
BBs came to school as well they received their lecture peacefully, no horrible bully today but the scheme is for sure.
They plan to slow down their bully till their plan was carry out which is next week.
*
"Wow! Did you hear? Noah is throwing pool party" A girl announced.
"What?? Can't wait, when is that?"
"it's on school blog check it"
"tomorrow" Awww!
*Should we attend? Violet asked.
*He didn't invite us so what's the need. Harper said.
*Exactly! Chloe supported.
*He posted it on the school blog which means he invited everyone. Violet said.
*Yes. I agree. Camila support violet.
*Whatever am not going. Harper said walking out.
*
*Let's go shopping after school. Amelia suddenly said.
*What for? Winnie asked.
*I don't have sexy swimsuit to wear. She replied.
*Don't tell me you want to go to the party. Winnie said.
*Hmmm! Am going. Are you not going? Amelia asked but Winnie kept quiet.
*
General subject class...*
After the lecturer left the classroom, Noah announced the party to everyone.
"Listen ladies and gentlemen you're all invited to the pool party I will be hosting tomorrow it's already posted on the school blog follow by the time. You're all excepted". Noah announced.
"Yay!! We gotta shopping for swimsuit today."
"me toooo"
Girl were screaming in excitement as they plan to shop after school.
*
Lunch time everybody went and have their lunch after some relaxed and some play, HBBs went to play basketball Noah group was also playing with them.
Bryce intensionally hit Noah on his forehead with the ball which got Noah to bleed.
Carl grab the ball and throw it hard at Bryce angrily which hit Bryce right on the nose he was also bleeding.
*How is it? It hurts isn't it? Carl asked Bryce mockling.
Caleb throw it at Henry which Henry dodge. He grabbed the ball to throw but Noah held his hand.
*Stop it guys we are not a kid here. Noah snapped.
"But they started it first Henry and Carl complained"
*Let it go, Noah said and went closer to HBBs..... You're all invited to the party, hope to see you there tomorrow. He said and winked at them.
*Why do you think we will attend a lowly party. Caleb snapped stopping Noah from going further.
*Don't forget we are on the same level here, and it is time to drop this childish act of yours. He said and left with his group.
*
*What's with him?  Caleb said.
*Let them be, we will go there tomorrow at least having fun isn't bad. Is it? Bryce said.
*Sure! Let's see what they got. Blake said.
*
After school Stella went to her part time job as usual, she wouldn't attend the party so she was not worry to shop or find what to wear.

Harper and her group book a whole mall while they shop for pool party and the school anniversary dress.
*Please miss this mall is booked and no one is allow to enter. The attendant explained.
*may I know who booked it? Amelia asked.
*It's Harper Damon and her friends. She replied.
*Those bitches... Amelia said.
*Did you say something ma'am? The attendant asked.
*Forget, we are going in you better not stop us if you don't want a crock nose. Winnie threatened.
*Ma'am you can't shop here today!!! The attendant snapped but the two strong head went straight in.
they went in and met BBs trying on some swimsuit. Winnie scoffed gaining their attention.
*Who allow you two here? Chloe shout out in displeasure.
*I am sorry ma'am, I tried stopping them but they refused and went in. The attendant explained.
*Don't you have security here to drag this rats out? Harper asked angrily.
*I am sorry ma'am, but we don't call security for our customers we only call them if there's trouble.the attendant explained.
*I don't care you will be fire anyway. Harper said.
*Yes! For let rats disturb our shopping. Camila supported.
*Say who? Winnie asked.
The attendant was tremble in fear while sweat gather on her forehead instantly.
*Don't shake they do nothing to you. Amelia assure the attendant.
*Let's shop with them isn't like we can buy everything in here. Violet whisper to Harper getting scared of the two fighters.
Harper was also uneasy they look at each other before Harper voice out.
*Just for today, don't think I will be soft next time. Harper said stylist.
Winnie and Amelia scoffed and said good girls, and both of them started to shop together.

NEXT MORNING AT SCHOOL*•
Harper walked to where Bryce use to stay during break time.
There she sighted him seating on the tree branch while smoking... She smiled and walked to him.
*What are you doing here this time? Bryce asked not looking up to her.
*As a soon to be your wife I need to get close to my husband. Don't you agree? She said as if Bryce don't have any option than to marry her.
*Get lost you bitch!!!! Bryce snapped at her.
*I believe your dad tells you already, thought our engagement is immediately after the exam hehe I can't wait. She giggled.
*Keep on dreaming then. He scoffed.
*
Winnie sighted Caleb going to the rooftop and an idea hit her, she smiled and brought her out she type something and put her phone back.
Amelia was in the class when she received the message she immediately ran out and headed to the rooftop.
Winnie smile seeing Amelia already went, she returned to class while put on her earpiece and listen to a Melody song.
*
Babe!!! Amelia called as she reach the rooftop.
*Caleb turn his cute face and Amelia froze.
She stared at him Lost in him while Caleb smirk and went to her.
*Don't come closer!! Amelia mumbled but Caleb heard.
*Why??? Are not you here for me? Why pretending? Caleb asked grinning wickedly
*Uh! My..... My friend tex........
*Your friend what? He asked closing the space between them.
"Damn it! I will sure kill you Winnie" She said inwardly.
Amelia made to step back but her legs slip and she staggered going to fall but Caleb caught her. His one hand holding her waist while the other one at her back, their faces was inch away while both of them stared at each others.
Caleb slowly lean close and lock his lips with hers, he kissed her passionately which Amelia reciprocate at the same rate.
They kissed, moaning, Caleb bite her lower lip and Amelia gasp giving him access to dive in his tongue. Both of them was lost in a pleasurable land as Caleb hand went to her breast he squeeze it and that got Amelia to moan loudly.