Episode 10... her shameless imagination.

____________________________________

They kissed, moaning, Caleb bite her lower lip and Amelia gasp giving him access to dive in his tongue. Both of them was lost in a pleasurable land as Caleb hand went to her breast he squeeze it and that got Amelia to moan loudly.
*Hey! Are you going to stare like this? Get hold of yourself. Caleb snapped.
Amelia snapped out of her own imagination, cheeks flush red in embarrassment. She adjust herself and ran out immediately feeling ashamed of herself.
"Huh! What was that? What am I thinking jeez" She taught herself inside.
*What's with her? She cannot even say thank you,, what an ungrateful soul I could've let you fall. Caleb said.
*Wow! Are you two dating secretly? Bryce said coming to the rooftop together with Blake.
*And you hide it from your decade friends, not fair. Blake said with a sulkface.
*What? Date? What are you two talking about? Caleb asked confused.
*Hey don't try to denied it we saw her on our way here. Blake explained.
*I can't believe this brat is hiding his lover. Bryce scoffed.
*Lover? Saw her? Who? Caleb multi asked
"Amelia" Both Bryce and Blake chorus.
*Ah! You're mistaken buddy, I was here when she comes from no where said she was looking for her friend. Caleb explained.
*With that flush face of hers? tsk tsk tsk, something definitely transpired. Don't you agree Bryce. Blake said.
*Of course, see the way she was blushing say it all. Bryce replied.
*Yah! Nothing happened between us. Caleb snapped and they laughed.
*
Amelia ran into the restroom she splash water on her redy face for like ten times before she wipe it. She take out her foundation and touch her still fade red cheeks, she looks into mirror again and was pleased with her look before she left the restroom.
She entered the class and met Winnie who wore earpiece while resting her head on the locker.
Slap!!!!
Amelia slap her head from the back, Winnie jerkup from her seat only to met with angry look on Amelia face.
*Hey! What's with you? Winnie asked pretending not to know.
*Why did do that? Amelia questioned.
*Do what exactly, babe you're getting me more confused. She feign ignorant.
*You texted me, didn't you? Amelia interrogated.
*Oh! That, yes but I waited for you but you didn't show up so I left. Winnie lied.
*Liar!!!!!!! Immediately you texted me I rushed there. You did that intentionally did not you? Amelia interrogated.
*Yes!! It's a pay back, so we are even. She said while laughing.
*Is this funny? Amelia asked.
*Yes because you're blushing, hehe Winnie giggled.
*I will kill you!!!! Amelia yelled.
*Catch me then with that she ran out.

Evening at the club house. HBBs parked their sport car and went in to the club room all hot.
They sat on unoccupied chair Bryce went to the bartender and order their preference he came back and join them while they chat waiting for their alcohol.
Few minutes after their mix alcohol was brought to them they drink it with some girls who joined their table.
They drank and smoke shisha while sparking the girls @ss, they dance puffing out smoke from their mouths girls was screaming while rubbing their @ss to the boys cock.
They dance and enjoy the night away with some bitches entertainment, the girls twek crazily to them unbuckle their belt in half, after the boys led the girls to each room.
*
*Boss! He was at the club house but it was not only him. A guy reported.
*It doesn't matter, try one way or the other to get that boy. He Commanded.
*Yes! Boss. The guy replied and ended the call.
*Keep an eyes on them the head of the gangster instructed.
*Yes boss! The other three of them chorus.
After a few minutes the boys come out and headed to their car but unfortunately to them the car four four tyres was bursted.
*Huh? What happened? Our car Tyre was less air. Blake said.
*It must be those bastard at the club, we should trek back home or maybe we can get a cab. Bryce said.
*Sure let me search the nearest cab online to book, but it is twelve already can they really come? Caleb said.
*Dunno, I never call for their service before, let's trek then. Bryce said.
"Okay" The boys chorus and started to ride back with their legs.
The boys walk like ten minutes when Caleb suddenly said.
*Buddy! You should be going I will keep up to you. Caleb said.
*Jeez! Do you think you can take them down alone? Blake whispered.
*Their like three or four can you handle them? Bryce added.
*They were following us because of me, you should hurry go I don't want to implicate you in my problem. He complained.
"Keep quiet and follow us" The boys chorus.
*
After they manage to where there's no roadside camera and the gangster attacked them thinking it was the perfect place for them to carry out their plans but the boys beat hell out of them instead.
The gangster ran out of there while whimpering in agony.
*Ahh! That was tough. Caleb said.
*Hmm! We should have let only you deal with them as you suggested. Bryce teased.
*Am losing oxygen boo, let's hurry home. Blake complained.
The time they reach home was around 1am both of them slept in the living room too tire to go to their room.

NEXT MORNING AT SCHOOL*•
After all the school activities everyone went back to their residence while some already prepared for the pool party hosting by Noah.
As for Stella she doesn't get that time because she always go to her part time job after school, she likes to go different kinds of party during her high school but for now all those things are useless to her because all she wants now is to make money and finished this hell called school.
*
4:30PM AT MR AARON MANSION*•
Mr and Mrs Aaron travel for two weeks vacation. It was only Noah and his little brother Kyle.
The house was full already, girls was on different kinds of bikini while boys was was on shorts showing off they're broad shoulders and six-pack.
Harper wore panty bikini that was barely cover her @ss, violet wore leggings short and line singlet, Camila and Chloe also wore panty bikini which was a little better than Harper own.
"Did you see Harper? Is like she came just to seduce our boys" A girl whisper, of course she cannot say it loud.
"She is showing off her milky fair skin, I am envy of her" Another one replied.
*
Winnie and Amelia come wearing bikini skirt that has pants inside it was short but is matured. They pack up their hair in a ponytail looking more sexy.
*
Finally the HBBs came all sexy the girls eyes went to them exploring their bare upper body with admiration.
"Wow! Our hottest bully boys are also here hehe, I love you both!" A girl shout out.
"They're looking more sexy in those shorts"
"I want to fuck you Bryce"
"Blake I don't mind give my virginity to you free"
"Caleb is cute as ever"
Girls shout out, creaming they are names.
HBBs winked and went straight to the pool.