episode 1

____________________________________
Beep beep beep* her phone kept ringing while she was in the bathroom, she was very tired to come out any moment soon.
She sucked herself in the bathtub with some relaxing liquid because of the beating she took all days long.
She finally come out of the bathroom she dry herself before she check the caller.... It was her mom.
She called back but her mom declined to call her back.
*Mom!
*How are you my child, I have been calling but no response. Are you busy with your assignment?
*No mom, I was taking my bath, it's been a while we spoke mom, how is Dad and my siblings? She asked at once.
*We're fine, are you okay there? No body is hurting you right?
*No mom, I am super fine.
*Okay! Here talk with your dad.
She spoke with her dad before she hung up.
She sighed out taking out her laptop to do her assignments.
"I can endure it, it just two years to go and everything will be okay". She mumbled to herself.

NEXT MORNING* AT HARVARD UNIVERSITY*•

*HBBs are here!
*Wow! Their looking more handsome today!
*I love you Bryce!
*My Caleb is so cute!
*I love you more Blake!
Girls was screaming their names as everyone cheers to their crush.
Bryce smirk at them while Caleb and Blake winked at them and the girls shout out in excitement.
They called them HBBs because they were handsome hot and also a bully boys.
Despite the bully girls still love them a lot.
*
*BBs are here you better not call HBBs names a girl whisper to her friends.
Everyone move aside as they kept quiet instantly.
Their are four group of girls who was the most beautiful in the school, they're also a bully, they called they're self bully bitches **BBs** "Harper, she was the lead" Camila, Chloe and violet.
They walked past the girls but Harper stopped on her track and so the rest stop also.
*Oh! Why are you hiding? I have decided not to bully today but seeing you made me change my mind. Harper said grinning wickedly.
*How about we bake cake girls? Camila said.
*Yay! The girls scream and they started to throw something on Stella who just cover her head.
Flours, eggs juice and so was poured on her some even throw hard object at her.
BBs was watching in pleasure at where they stand.
*I want to scratch that her face. Chloe said.
*Me too, am so jealous of her face, imagine all this torment she was always glowing. Camila supported.
*No let her be, at least our boys are not even notice her. Violet said
Harper just ignore them as she looks towards Bryce who was not far from them the girls also look to the direction.
*
Stella ran to the restroom she clean herself, she was about to change her clothes but decided to leave it.
She always with extra clothes because of the dirty things throw at her.
She came out of the restroom and headed to her class because her class will begin in three minutes.
*
Immediately she entered some students started to cover their nose.
She ignored them and made to walk to her seat but a girl cross her legs to her and she fall down facing the floor.
The students started to laugh at her nobody attempt to help her.
She stood up with crock nose and burst lips.
*
After their first lecture which is general subject she went for biology class she entered and almost immediately the lecturer came.

HBBs PRIVATE CLASS*•
The lecturer was busy explaining but the boys was not listening to her.
They were playing with their phone while laughing.
The lecture sighed and took her bag to go but stopped on her track by Bryce voice.
*If you step out consider yourself jobless. He said
She turned and continue from where she stopped.
*
Lunch time, Stella went to the restroom as usual and relax there while eating her food not minding it was restroom.
*Why is she not coming to the cafeteria? Harper asked
*It's been a month since she came into this cafeteria. Chloe answer.
*Why didn't I noticed. She said
*Maybe it's because we don't resently bully here. Camila said.
*Wow! Our hotties are here. Violet announced and the girls looks towards the entrance.
The boys just wink at them and went to their designated seat.
*
Stella was enjoying her moment when the restroom door was banging she heard a voice and she needs no one to tell her who they are.
She jack up and immediatly arrange her self before open the door.
She open the door and was welcome with a deafen slap.
*How dare you keep Harper waiting? Chloe said.
Stella can't even utter a word as she held her cheeks painfully.
Slap!
Another slap landed on her face, are you dumb or something? Chloe asked angrily.
*I was ease myself. She replied tearfully.
*Oh! Ease yourself? You know I was wondering why you didn't show up at the cafeteria again, and I thought you don't have food to eat or money but it turns out the restroom is your lunch place. Harper said mockling
*No I... I... was just.....
*Are you trying to say our Harper is lying? Camila said giving her another slap.
*Harper! How about we feed her of what she was looking for? Chloe suggest.
*Our class will begin in two minutes why don't we let her be for now? Violet said.
*We can't miss class because of this sheet they said and left.
They knew of her eating here because a girl have discovered that and told them earlier at cafeteria.
Stella squat down and cry her eyes out, thankfully she was not receiving lecture with them.
*
*Strip!!! Bryce command.
*Please let me go please! The girl plead.
Slap!
*Don't make me repeat myself bitch. He said angrily.
The girl was tremble as she takes off her dress still crying.
He bend her down and without a second thought he thrust into her deeply.
It hurts,, the girl cry out but it went in deaf ears.
He slap her butt cheeks as he slammed into her deeply.
After a while he withdraw and poured his liquid into the girl mouth.
*If you let a single of my juice drop to the floor consider yourself dead. He threatened and the girl immediatly swallow everything.
*Lick my d*ck clean you bitch he command and she hurried licked every single stain with her tongue.
He left and she burst into tears once more.
The girl was a scholarship student she had been molest by him, and she can't do anything about it.
She was endure it because of her parents sake.
She arrange herself and come out.
*
Here! She heard a voice and raised her head up before taking the face wiper handed to her.
*Thanks she said.
*Don't give up, you need to endure everything that comes your way. Stella said and left.
The girl was in her first year of school which means her first semester but unlucky for her she caught the baddie eyes on her first day in school.
Her name was Mila same age as Stella.

9PM AT STELLA APARTMENT*•
She was just coming back from her part-time job.
She went there immediately after school which is 4pm and she was just returned.
She prepare her bath as usual and throw herself in the bathtub.
She opened her media accounts and chat with some people she knew probably her old friends.

ETHAN MANSION*•
Bryce was invited for a family dinner so he went and met his family to dine with them.
*Brother!! Isla his only sister called him while hugging him.
*How are you Isla?
*Am not fine because I over missed you. She pout cutely
*I am here now happy?
*A little, I will be fully happy if you sleep over here today.
*Not today Isla some other time okay.
Isla was cute and adorable she will be turning thirteen next month.
*I will sleep over here on your upcoming birthday. He added seeing her mood wasn't pleased.
*Yay! She said happily with a giggle.
*
*Welcome son his parents greeted but he ignore them and sat down while Isla sat beside him.
His parents signed and sat down on their seat.
*How was the school son? His mom asked.
*What do you think? It's lively and lovely or......
*Bryce!!!!! Mr Ethan cut him off knowing what he was about to say.
*What? are you not happy because my school was lively? He scoffed.
*Bryce you ...... You need to listen to us we are your pare......
*Yeah! I know you're my parents so what? I should die because you're my parents? Listen you say? In your dream. He said and stood up.
*Where do you think you're going? We're not finishing up the dinner yet. Mr Ethan said.
*To my residence of course, and for the food am not interested. He said
Before his parents says more words he have left.