Episode 13..... console.

____________________________________

Next morning, Stella woke up, she do her first morning routine which is... Removing an unwanted discharge from her eyes, brushing her teeth she comb her hair and style it in a ponytail, she wore her joggers and her sneakers she put on her hoodie before she exit her room.
*
Few minutes after she returned and do a little cleaning in her room, she make herself a breakfast after eating she took her bath and prepare for work.
*
ETHAN MANSION*•
*Good morning brother! Isla greet Bryce.
*Good morning my cutie sis, hope you slept well?
*Hmm! I did and you?
*A bit, am not fond of that room anymore, I miss my room at my residence. Bryce said noticing his parents present.
*You can sleep in my room my bed is so wide as a princess bed. Hehe Isla giggled.
Bryce not wanting to say any word further because of his innocent little sister, he nod and lead her to the dinning.... everything here is uncomfortable..he mumbled which his parents heard.
*
His mom and dad came down to the dinning too but Bryce just glare at them without greetings.
Isla greeted both of them which they replied smiling. How was your night princess? Her mom asked.
*It was cool mom. She replied and her mom nod.
*Bryce how was your night? His mom asked anxiously.
*Uncomfortable!! He replied.
*Huh! But i change the bedsheet, squit and everything to a new one it was only your closet I didn't change so why is it uncomfortable? His mom feign ignorant.
*It's clearly that I u understand you both as a hypocrite, but why don't you join a Hollywood industry huh? He said without a single respect.
*Watch your mouth Bryce!! We are your.......
*Yes! I know of that Mr Ethan. He cut him off.
*Bryce calm down, we understand you but.....
*tsk tsk.... How far do you understand me? I understand you both a lot because all you care for and protect is your reputation, but for you how do you understand me!!!!!!!!!??? He yelled cut his mom off.
*It's for your own good Bryce!!! His dad snapped back.
*Sh!t!!!! I have lost my appetite. He said and left.
*Dad, mom, you shouldn't have done that, I am so disappointed. Isla said and ran after her brother.
"What even she despise us" Mrs Ethan mumbled.
*Shouldn't we do something huh? This is getting out of hand you know? Mrs Ethan snapped.
Mr Ethan clenched his fist without answering....I am off to work. He said and stood up.
*Seriously?????? Mrs Ethan shout out.
*
*Brother I am sorry for what dad and mom did,they might not know how you feel but I do, I know the feeling and pain you going through, I am sorry brother. She console him emotionally.
Bryce smile, seeing his little sister speaking like an adult melt his heart....go dress up we're going to the spa now while we take our breakfast at the nearest restaurant along the way. He said.
*Are you sure you are okay? I can go myself. She said concernedly.
*My cutie little sister worry too much. He said pinching her cheeks.
AT HBBs RESIDENCE*•
*I have to go out for a while are you going to be okay? Caleb asked Blake.
*Huh! Why are you going out without me? Blake said.
*My dad called me to his office. Caleb explained.
*Oh! Go ahead then I will be fine. Blake replied.
*Sure? Caleb said
*Of course, I am not you who will crying tsk. Blake teased and run.
*Yeah! Stop right there. Caleb shout while chasing him.
*
MUMMY FOOD RESTAURANT*•
Bryce car stop and they get down from it, heading to the restaurant entrance, some ladies stare at him lust.
"Aww! He must be from a rich family, see how glow he is"
"Indeed, I have already fall for him"
"his girlfriend is lucky"
"I don't spend a night with him"
Different kinds of murmurs erupt.
Bryce and Isla walk majestically and sat.
A female waiter ran to them ingnoring the others call.
*Hello handsome! What do you care for? She asked.
*Isla! Have you find your preference? He asked.
*Hmm! I will eat cinnamon rolls.she said.
*Okay, give us two of it. He ordered.
*Ok sir, the waiter said without taking her eyes off him.
Minutes after their order was delivered which they started to eat, Bryce eyes caught a lady serving other customers and he lost in staring at her without even see her face, only her body shape make him Lost.
*Excuse me!! Bryce said getting the lady attention.
But the lady feign ignorant she hurried serve her customer and left without showing him her face.
*Hey! I am talking to you young lady!! Bryce snapped making the other customers turn they're gaze to him.
Stella stop on her track biting her lower lip hard, she knows she will be doom as soon as he saw her.
Her madam who come out to the commotion notice Stella tremble in fear.
*I am sorry young man, I apologise for the inconveniences. What may I serve you sir? She apologized and politely asked.
*It's okay, I don't need anything for now. He replied while thinking of the girl.
He should've get angry at why a waiter will ignore her customer's call but he doesn't want to cause a scene here, so he wave it off to investigate another time.
After they left the shop owner call for Stella which she went getting anxious. She felt uneasy of the out come of her behavior.
"I better get fire than fell into the lion deen" Stella thought.
*
*What's the attitude earlier Stella? Her madam asked.
*I am sorry to disappoint you ma'am, I will understand whatever punishment you gave me. She apologized and ready to face whatever comes her way.
*Did you know him? Because I noticed you're shaking in fear which made me step in, so can you tell me the truth of what's going on. Her madam softly persuaded.
*He ......he was my school mate and....and they use to bully we on scholarship...he was a terrify bu......lly...I don't want him to....to see me,......am scared he will start to torture me in the school. That's why.. she explained nervousness.
*Have he ever bully you all this years?
* No, I use to dress irritating so I disgust them which makes me escape him.
*I see! Why don't you report him I guess he was not only bully but molest because the way you're so scare say it all. Her madam said.
*They're from a prestige family, even the teachers can't say anything about it.she explained.
*Okay, you should go back to your post. Sh said which surprise her.
*Won't you fire me??? She asked confusedly.
*Why would I fire you? Or do you want to resign.
*Ah! No,oo no, ma'am. She hurried said and left after thanking her.

NOT EDITED.