Episode 5.... her happy moments.

____________________________________

AT SCHOOL*•
Harper walk majestically into the class with a lovely smile, student was wondering why the change even three of her followers doesn't know what's up.
She saw Stella earlier but she ignored her as if she doesn't exist, she ignored some of her prey today and that got them confused.
*
*What's up babe? You're keeping us waiting girl!!!! Chloe asked impatiently.
*Yes! Tell us already, can't wait anymore babe. Violet said
*What are you people talking about? Harper feign ignorant.
*C'mon! You knew what we're talking about girl, yunno you cannot hide your emotions it's clearly you're in a good mood today due to your glowing and smile. Camila explained.
*You got me right! I am so happy because I will be engage with Bryce this weekend hehe. She giggled
*What???? The girls chorus.
*Yeah! Am happy! Am happy!! Am happy!!! She sang.
Chloe clenched her fist in anger and jealous but she immediately cover it up with a fake smile.
*Wow! Am so happy for you! Congratulations. Chloe congratulated her.
"We too! Congratulations girl." The rest chorus.
*Thanks! Thanks!! Thanks!!! And thanks!!!! She thanks them in a rhythm.
They giggled and left their sport.
*Oh! Is that what makes her this happy? Geez Winnie scoffed.
*Indeed. Thought her prey will rest today sha. Amelia agreed.
*Over here! Amelia suddenly said.
*What? Winnie asked while follow Amelia pointed finger.
There, was bestie group "which is, Noah group" They're coming their way.
*Why did you show them to me? Winnie asked.
*Ah! I thought you might want to see Henry. Amelia teased
*Yah!!!! She yelled loudly and that got the boys attention.
They stopped walking and turn their gaze to where the yelled come from.
*You see what you have caused? Amelia whisper to her ear.
*What? She asked turning her head only to meet them staring at her.
Her eyes went to Henry and it automatically glow to it. She was unable to look away as if something was spinning her head not to look away.
Henry winked and her heart skipped, she immediately look away and ran out of there. Amelia scoffed before ran after her.
"What was that? My heart!" She thought as she held her chest and hide at the corner.
*Here you are! I was looking..........
*Hey! What was that for earlier huh? She asked getting pissed.
*I am sorry, I thought you like him due to how you can't take your eyes off him whenever you saw him. She teased rather than apologized.
*Get the fuck out of my way! I will pay you back, it's a promise.
*I know!!!! She said ran after her.

ATTENTION STUDENT! OUR SCHOOL ANNIVERSARY WILL BE COMMENCE IN TWO WEEKS COMING, AND THE FOLLOWING WEEK IS THIS YEAR SEMESTER EXAM. BE PREPARED. the announcer informed.
*
"Wow! Can't wait"
"Which means next upper Friday, hehe"
"I thought this semester is going to end without a party but we got one hehe"
"Me too, can't wait to go shopping"
Girls were murmuring in excitement as they plan on what to wear and so.
*wow! It wasn't going to be a boring year that I thought! Violet said.
*Me too. Camila agreed.
*Girls let's go shopping tomorrow for the party, it's my treat. Harper said excitedly.
"Yay!!!!!!!!" We love you the girl cheers.
*Wait! Where is Chloe? Camila asked
*dunno! Violet replied
*Maybe in the restroom. Harper replied.
*
*Should we go shopping? Winnie asked
*What for? My closet is full am thinking of dashing out some dress already. Amelia said.
*Me too, how about spa? Winnie suggested
*We should do that. Amelia agreed.
*
Stella exit the library and headed to her last class which is chemistry, after a while the activities of today was over and everybody retreat to their house.
Stella went to her part-time job as usual she work really hard, she doesn't care if it wasn't stated in her job, the work just excited her and she do it with her heart.
Customers even gifted her a little token because she make them what to come here every day, she's entertainer and so they love it.

HBBs RESIDENCE*•
*Are you going already? Caleb asked as Bryce come out of his room.
*Yeah! Or you want to tag along? Bryce said raise his brow.
*Get lost!!! Am I your girlfriend to think I will tag along with you?
*Oh! I forgot; I thought you're a girl. My bad. He apologized teasingly.
*Buddy! Ready? Blake asked.
*Sure! See you guys later! .... Don't let this our baby cry when am gone he wants to follow me. Bryce whisper to Blake.
*Yah!!!! I can heard that. Caleb snapped.
*You do? Bryce said touching the tip of his nose acting caught.
He left and the guys play games while laughing at some silly things.

ETHAN MANSION*•
Bryce car stopped and he got down from it, he went in and as usual he ignore his parents.
Isla ran and hugged him tightly, "brother! You promised to sleepover here on my birthday right?" Isla asked
*Hmm! I did. He replied
*Please! Can you make it three days hmm? She plead while pouting.
*What for baby girl?
*I want you to go shopping with me and help me do decorations and other things. She explained.
*I will contact the..........
*Nooo! I want you to do it with me. She cut him off while pout cutely
*Sure! He agreed. He can't ignore his cutie little sister anymore, he also wanted to spend time with her badly.
*Ahem!! We should go now. Mr Ethan said standing up.
*Where to? Didn't you guys said dinner?
*Yes we did, his mom replied.
*Then? He said raised his brow.
*You will know when we reach there. His dad replied.
*What the fuck!!! He barked ready to go but Isla held him she looks at him not saying anything but pleading silently.
Looking into his sister pleading eyes he has nothing to say but to agree and follow them to God knows where.
*You're driving with us. His dad said when Bryce was about going to his own car.
*Why?
*As a family. His dad simply replied which surprisingly Bryce agreed.

After 35minutes of driving their car finally stop at a big fence, the driver horn and immediately the gate open widely for them which the driver drive in.
"Damon mansion, which means we're meeting Harper parents." Bryce thought with smirk.
They came down from the car and Mr and Mrs Damon welcome them while leading them to the dinning table.
*You're welcome Mr and Mrs Ethan, it's our honor to have you all here. Mrs Damon greeted.
*It's a pleasure to be here, it's been awhile we last saw. Mrs Ethan said
*Indeed.
*OMG!! My little boy have grown up this way already no wonder! She shorten her words..... come here she said patting Bryce shoulder which Bryce see it as a disgusting.
She hug Isla also, time is indeed running. Can't believe you also turn out to be a beautiful young lady now,, wow!! Mrs Damon complimented.
After everyone take their seat Mrs Damon signal to the maid to call Harper out. While Mr Damon and Mr Ethan chat manly on the other side.
Harper come down after and greeted them with a smile.
*Come here, Mr Ethan said and she went to him, wow! You're now a beautiful young lady seeing you now, I don't regret the proposal because you're beautiful and smart. Mr Ethan compliment and so Mrs Ethan did.
Her eyes went to Bryce who didn't even bulge to look up to her, she mask her displeased with a smile and went to him.