Episode 8... the bad one.

____________________________________

AT ALBERT MOTORBIKE COMPANY*•
Mr Albert was in his office when Liam came in, "what bring you here?" Mr Albert asked without looking up.
*Dad, I heard you declined the contract given to us by Wayne company, may I know why? Liam politely asked.
*Yes! I looked into it like Caleb said and it seems there's something off, so I declined it. Mr Albert explained.
*Why do you always listen to that bastard huh? What did he know about business for goodness sake, all he knew is to fuck around and bully, why do you have to declined the huge offer simply because of what that bastard say? Dad this is not fair at all you have to call them back and sign it. Liam ranted.
*This is my company and I have the right to choose who I do business with, and don't ever call Caleb a bastard again I am his father. Now get out of my office. Mr Albert yelled at him.
*I will not sit back and let him control you dad. Liam said.
*Get out this minute. Mr Albert chase him again.
Liam hurry out and headed to his private house, he reach there and went in side.
He sat on the couch and lighten cigarette he smokes and puff it out.
He dial a number and spoke with them before putting his phone back on the round table at the center.
"I will surely get rid of you caleb, you're nothing but a prostitute product, I will eliminate you first before this old fox, it's a promise" Liam thought.
Few minutes after four guys walked in and sat opposite him. "We're here boss" The one seems to be the leader said.
*I want you to follow this bastard and eliminate him, I don't want to see him anymore and remember, don't leave any trace. He commanded.
*Yes boss. Both of them said.
*You're dismissed. He said and they left "just you wait and see". He said

ETHAN CONSTRUCTION COMPANY*•
Mr Ethan came back from a conference meeting tiredly his PA brought coffee for him which he drank it.
*Sir you have meeting with Billy company in thirty minutes. His PA informed.
*How many meeting just for today. Mr Ethan signed. Call Bryce to attend the meeting on my behalf, he said.
*Sure. She dialed Bryce number but he didn't pick up. Sir he didn't pick up she reported.
*Keep calling. He said
She call again and this time he pick it up she pass the phone to Mr Ethan which he took and speak to him.
After his PA left he continues to cross check the files and sign some papers.
Minutes after Bryce came in without even knock. "Why did you call me here?." He said with no respect.
*You will attend a meeting on my behalf. Mr Ethan simply said.
*Meeting? How many times do I have to tell you that I am not interested in any of your company. Bryce said
*I don't call you here to handover my company to you, I call you here to go on a meeting is that clear. Mr Ethan said.
*Whatever! Am not interested in going to the meeting so I will see myself out. Bryce said.
*Bryce!!!!! You're going and that's final Mr Ethan roar.

5PM AT JAMES MANSION*•
Violet enter and went straight to her old room she changed her clothes and headed to his dad study room.
"Dad!" She called on her way there, she entered but her dad wasn't there, she thought of the balcony and went there.
*Dad! Here you ar....... She stop her chilling act immediately she sighted her mom.
*Oh! Violet, you're here, come here. Her dad said smiling.
*Good day dad! Good day mom! She greeted.
*How are you my daughter? Why haven't you visit lately? Her dad asked.
*I was busy with.........
*Why would she visits? What good would she brings to this family if not a badluck. Her mom scoffed cutting her off her sentences.
*Mom! I am sorry. She said already in tears.
*How many times do have to tell you not to call me mom!!! She yelled, I am not your mom and I don't remember gave birth to a badluck, you're a disaster!!!!! She yelled while slapping her and pulling her hair.
*Stop Anna!!! Mr James yelled separating her from violet.. it is a high time you stop all this, she left home because of you, she refused to visit because of you, she apologized every single day what else do you want beside it's not her fault. Mr James ranted.
*It's her fault, my son died because of this witch, she's a disaster, die violet die!!!!! She yelled grabbing her hair once more but Mr James was quick to stopped her.
*I am sorry mom! Violet said once more before she ran out.
*You should stop it already Anna! You and I know it's not her fault, so why put the blame on her huh? I cannot even have a conversation with my child anymore, please stop blaming her already. Mr James said and left the balcony.
*
7PM AT STELLA APARTMENT*•
Stella come back early today because she was feeling a little headache which her boss notice and allow her to close earlier than usual.
She takes some pain reliever and suck herself in her bathtub after a while she came out of the bathroom drying herself, she lay down on her small smooth bed to take a nap.
*she wake up by 8:15pm she feels a bit better already, she decided to go for a night walk.
She wore her joggers and sneakers and tied her hair in a ponytail before exit her room. She likes going to the bridge because the view of the moon and stars is so perfect there and the reflection on the dark Sea is beautiful to watch.
She slowly walk there and stood while watching.. "God! Help me through my years here,it terrible to endure, it hurt so much God, thought I am lucky that the horrified one didn't approach me all thanks to you Lord, if this semester end now it will be one year to go oh Lord help me through." She pray silently while staring.
She was going to buy snacks when she sighted a girl sobbing as a caring personality of hers she approached her.
*Hey! Here she said stretch forth a face wiper to her while sat behind her.
She collected it and thank her, she wipe her tears before she face her.
*Violet!!! Stella surprisely called.
Violet just opened her mouth staring at her also shocked.
*Pretend you don't see me. Violet said.
*Yeah I will do that, but You really need someone to coax you right now.
*She hate me!!! Violet said burst into another flowing of tears.
*Whatever it is you need to be strong don't be weak in front of the situation, act strong when face the situation and cry your eyes out in your room or when you're alone. Stella console.
*How will I be strong when I was the causes, I cause it.... She replied still crying.
Stella hugged her while patting her back "it's okay, you're not the cause of anything, I might not know what it's but don't blame yourself for whatever happens because it happen for a reason so don't blame it on your self" she coaxed. You can cry however you want to ease the pain no one is here to watch you but don't blame yourself and be strong. She added.
Violet nodded and wipe her face, "thanks you Stella I am okay now, I will try to be strong" She said finally stop crying.
*I gotta go it's getting late. Stella said standing up.
*Please don't act we met today....I mean see me in my weak state. Violet said nervously.
*Sure and don't hold back in bully me just because we met, it will be uncomfortable she said and flash her a smile before ran out of sight.