Episode 2

____________________________________

10PM AT HBBs RESIDENCE*•
*Bryce! You're drunk! Caleb said.
*So what? What if I drank? Those oldies want me this way. He said.
*Stop saying that Bryce! You're hurting yourself. Blake said.
*This is not hurt to me! Do you two know how hurt I was inside? Do you!!!!. He yelled at them angrily.
We understand Bryce! Both of the boys said.
*But........
*Let him be. Blake cut Caleb off.
Bryce went into his room he opened his drawer and take out a copy of photo he sat down on the floor while staring at it with tearing eyes.
*
*What are we going to do now? This is getting out of hand already! Mrs Ethan asked her husband.
*Let him be he will get over it soon. He replied.
*Soon you say, it's been three years already since he was this way and you think he will get over it? My son have become something else. She said sadly.
*Go to bed Linda her husband said probably a command.

NEXT MORNING*• AT HARVARD UNIVERSITY*•
Please spare me! I beg you please! A boy was heard crying and pleading for his innocent life as he was been torment by the terrify bully.
*Spare you? Why do you think I will do that? You're a lowly life and not deserve to live, you should blame your parents for being poor not me because for me you're nothing but a waste. Bryce said as he storm on his chest and made to burst his head but Caleb was quick and drag him out.
*Stop it already! Are you seriously want to kill him? He do nothing to you buddy don't let a wasted blood to stain your hand boo! Caleb said. Despite him been a bully he knows his limits.
*
The boy drag himself out of that empty class as he whimper in pain.
At the cafeteria Harper and her companion was seeing bully a girl they pour her their leftovers food, juice while dragging her hair hurtfully, the girl cry and plead for mercy but it seems her pleading is pleasuring them as they hurt her more.
Nobody was able to interfere as they watched in horror while some who are curry favor from them cheers for them.
Amelia and Winnie walked in and the cheers dies down.
*This is all you people are capable of bully but you are the most lowest in terms of study always got failed in your exam while your dummy parent cover it up. Amelia said mockling.
*How dare you!!!! Harper said as she rush to slap Amelia but Winnie caught her hand and twisted it.
*You dare raise your filthy hand to slap my friend, are you tire of your life? Winnie threatened.
*Let go of me!!! Harper yelled.
*Or what? Are you going to bully me or bringing your parents to me which of it if I don't let go of your dirty hand? Winnie said mockling.
Chloe made to sneak attack but was caught by Amelia, Amelia twisted her hand terribly while Chloe cry out in pain.
Camila and violet was fuming but can't do anything.
Winnie and Amelia finally let go of them as they warn them of their bullies.
*And you flies anytime I heard you people cheers for them consider yourself dead Winnie threatened and the girls swallowed not utter a word
Amelia and Winnie are also from a wealthy family but they don't like bully, their crazy to cross. They hardly got into fight with anyone but if they come across a violent you will see their crazy act.
*
Thankfully for Stella today she wasn't come across any terrible bully due to the warning of the guardian angels, student call Amelia and Winnie guardian angels because they mostly save them from bully.
The little bully she received was nothing to her because the terrify one is Harper's group.

After school Stella went to her part-time job as usual, she was sent to deliver a fries package chicken. Her work was to deliver.
She got to the location and pressed the alarm button as she waited for the door to open, she was putting on nose mask and cap to hide herself in bumping into her school bullies but unfortunately for she met Harper.
The door open and revealing Harper thought Stella pretend not to know as she deliver it to her, Harper was about giving her the money when she noticed her shoes.
"Is she not this freaking things" Harper thought.
*Remove your nose mask and cap. She command.
*Why... Why..... She was saying when Harper impatiently remove it herself.
*I was right! How dare a dirty thing like you deliver my food. She said not only a word but with a hot slap.
*I.... I wasn't Know it's your house. Stella stutter.
*I will have to email Mia chicken fries to fire you instantly you're stinking disgusting she said and throw the money at her.
*Please don't do this to me I beg you. Stella plead but it went to a deaf ears.
*
Stella reach Mia chicken fries and true true she was fired by the manager claim that their costumers are irritating by her presence.
*Manager please this is the only such of my income I beg you don't kick me out please.
*Get out this instant before I force you out. The manager yelled.
*My salary for this month you never paid me sir.
*Salary? The month have not completed you know?
*Yes but it will end in five days you can deduct the five days wage in side. She said expectationally.
*Get out!!!! The manager yelled angrily refusing to give her penny.
She walked back home weakly with a tearing eyes.
"What did I do to deserve this harsh punishment, what!!!!?" She yelled inwardly.

HBBs RESIDENCE*•
*Fuck you Bryce!! Can't I even win for once? I hate you boo. Caleb said and headed to the kitchen.
*It's not my fault that you can't win yunno? Bryce said while laughing...."come back I will let you win this round" He called
*To hell with it!!! Caleb shouted back.
Bryce went after him and them both went into the kitchen.
*What's the long face? Blake asked Caleb who sat on the kitchen stool, oh! Don't tell me it's because of the game. He asked while laughing.
*I hate you two. He groaned and exit the kitchen door.
We love you more! They said.
*
10PM AT STELLA APARTMENT*•
Stella was busy searching for a job online but seem none was reliable she wasn't looking for a huge salary but a peaceful job.
All the ones she was coming across wasn't pleased her because of the area and the work itself.
She was about giving up when she sighted one *a restaurant it was not that close to her apartment but it's trek able and the salary is okay.
She immediately applied and submitted it as she waited for their response. She closed her laptop and climb on her bed to rest the night away