𝘐 𝘋𝘰𝘯'𝘵 𝘞𝘢𝘯𝘯𝘢 𝘋𝘪𝘦 𝘕𝘰𝘸 𝘋𝘢𝘭𝘭𝘺.

After Dallas left I kinda just left too I didn't really want to be there in the first place so I went to the park that was maybe a couple minutes away from here.
I was walking through the Tulsa breeze it was kind of hot but not too hot and pretty windy but I was soon brought out of my trance when a blue mustang came out beside me and Bob and Randy came out
"Well we'll well look who we got here Randy, she's a pretty little lady ain't she" Bob said with a smirk plastered on his stupid face. I could smell the alcohol from the distance I was standing. They were drunk, and if I'm being honest I was scared but I tried hard not to show it. "Yea she is real pretty huh" Randy said while looking at my thighs since I had a skirt on.
"Hey eyes up here" I said while getting irritated at Randy " I do whatever I want baby" he said while stepping closer to me but before he could touch me I punched straight in the jaw knocking him back a couple feet "Hey we got two more in the backseat!" Randy said now yelling at me "Well pity the backseat bitch!" I said yelling back and before I knew it the other two boys came out and attacked me and tackled me to the ground kicking me and punching me. I was punching back but there was four against one. There was no way I could win this, I tried swinging again but before I knew it I have a blade stuck in my stomach. I looked down and winced at the pain and the four boys that were on me where running back to their mustang.

I felt tall figure's hovering over me. I realized it was Sodapop, Dally, Pony, and Two-bit.  Dally quickly ran to me and sat next to me with my head in his lap
"y/n baby what happened, what the fuck did they do to you" he said while trying to cover up my bleeding " Am I gonna die dal" I asked while still wincing in pain "no baby your not I promise your not" dal said while trying to hold back tears "I don't wanna die now dal, I don't wanna die" I said crying "your not gonna die baby I promise you, I promise you your not" he said while finally letting his tears run down his face and before I knew it we were separated and I was in a ambulance barely breathing and loosing a fuck ton of blood.

𝘋𝘢𝘭𝘭𝘢𝘴 𝘗𝘖𝘝
___________
I saw her laying there with a blade next to her covered in blood and a big gash in her stomach. I felt nauseous at the sight of it. It was nothing I have ever seen before and what hurt more is that it happened to her. If It wasn't for me leaving her at bucks this wouldn't have happened. She would have been safe but not I always have to fuck things up. What made it worse is she thought she was going to die she kept repeating it to me which made me think she was but I kept calm and told her she was gonna be alive.

She was rushed to the hospital in an ambulance.

Part of me told me she was going to be alright but the other part of me was telling me she was gonna be hurt.

WHAT DO YOU THINK WILL HAPPEN?
DO YOU THINK SHE WILK BE OKAY? OR SHE WILL BE HURT? FOND OUT NEXT CHAPTER😘 ✨⚡️☀️STAY GOLD✨⚡️☀️
🍭🌺🪩I LOVE YALL🍭🌺🪩