𝘗𝘭𝘦𝘢𝘴𝘦 𝘋𝘰𝘯'𝘵 𝘎𝘰

Before I could just run away I had to tell someone I just had to, and the person I had to tell was Johnny. I was driving to the Curtis house because I thought that Johnny was going to be there since he's always there. I walked through the broken rusty gate and up the small steps and just barged in and looked for Johnny I didn't want to talk to anyone or even see who was there because it was just going to be harder to leave "Hey Johnny cakes I thought I wasn't gonna find ya" I said sitting next to him. He was sitting at the table alone he didn't look sad or happy I guess you could say he just didn't have an expression "oh hey y/n" Johnny said looking up from where he was sitting since I was standing up. "Can I talk to ya about something?" I asked Johnny now looking away seeing if anyone or the gang members were being nosy and butting in on our conversation "oh yea sure" Johnny said "but not here come with me" I said grabbing Johnny's hand taking him out to the front porch with me. I was close with Johnny he was like a little brother I always wanted he was sweet, caring and so easily lovable "so what is this about y/n" Johnny asked with confusion written all over "I'm running away" I said quickly "WHAT!" Johnny said almost busting my ear drum "Johnny shut your trap the gangs gonna hear ya" I said putting a finger up to his lips to keep him quiet "but-but you can't" Johnny said tearing up. "I have to Johnny this place isn't for me. I'm sorry I really am but since I've moved here I haven't felt myself I just.... Well I feel lost here." I said holding him into a tight embrace. I lived Johnny and I truly didn't want to leave him "please y/n don't go" Johnny said crying into my shoulder "I have to bud. I just have too" I said feeling bad for him "where are you going?" Johnny said looking down at me since he was much taller than me "I don't really know yet maybe New York or something" I said scratching the back of my head "then I'm coming with you"Johnny said "what no no no your not coming" I said shaking my head "what why not" "because I don't want to take you away from pinky or the rest of the gang" I said "I'm going to miss you y/n" Johnny said once again hugging me "I'll miss you too, but you can't tell any of the gang especially Dallas" I said pointing a finger at him. "I won't bye y/n I love you." Johnny said crying. I was never the one to tell someone I loved them I would probably think it but never say it. I've learned it's better not to say it ever. "Bye Johnny." I said not giving him one last hug and getting in my car making my way to NYC.

𝘋𝘢𝘭𝘭𝘢𝘴 𝘗𝘰𝘷
___________
I went out looking for y/n there were three place y/n could be. Her house, the Curtis house, or the dingo. I checked her house and she wasn't there l. Then I checked the dingo and I saw Bob outside and went to ask him where she was maybe he would know. "Hey uh Bob have you seen y/n" I said to Bob "nah I was wondering the same thing I hope she didn't stood me up" Bob said looking to my sides "what do you mean stood you up?" I said genuinely confused "well I asked her in a date this morning and she said yes and it's been 30 minutes and she's still not here" she really was going to say yes to going in a date with BOB??! Anyway I just walked out and went to the Curtis house. I walked in on Johnny crying "hey man you good?" I said getting everyone away from him since they were comforting him "come on tell me what's wrong" I said patting Johnny back " y/n ran away." Johnny said. Was he really being serious "w-what" I said confused "she ran away cal she said she couldn't live here anymore. She said she felt lost here. She said she needed to leave I tried telling her to stay but she wouldn't she's gone." Johnny said crying with his hands covering his face. Was she really gone? Was it because of me? "Where did she go man" I said "I can't say." "Oh gosh damn it Johnny just tell me" I said hitting the table next to us "y/n will get mad at me" Johnny said looking at me "I won't tell her you told me I promise" I needed to know where y/n was. I needed too. "New York." Johnny said wiping his tears I didn't say anything I just got up and hit the wall trying not to cry. I couldn't do anything now. All I did was walk off and ran to her house. I arrived and walked through her bedroom window to see nothing there no pillow no decorations no makeup. Absolutely nothing. I went into the kitchen to see the lights on but nobody home nor her car. I had lost her completely. I had lost her laugh. Her touch. Her, and I will forever blame myself for her running away. If only I had visited her and hadn't gotten with Sylvia. If only.
I saw her stuffed bear on the couch. I instantly took the bear and headed to bucks, and shut the door of my room.

______________________
DO YALL REMEMBER CHAPTER "..." AND PARAGRAPH 5 ABOUT HER DREAMS??? MAYBE THAT WILL HAPPEN!!🫢 WHO KNOWS (I know) ANYWAYS STAY GOLD LOVE YA✨💗