all i ever wanted

1 year later.

                       𝓝𝘦𝘸 𝓨𝘰𝘳𝘬 𝓣𝘪𝘮𝘦𝘴 𝓜𝘢𝘨𝘢𝘻𝘪𝘯𝘦
   . . . . . .  ⇢ 17 year old singer Y/n Lopez⇠. . . . . .
Ladies and Gentlemen miss Y/N Lopez has officially became top 3 youngest singers in New York City at just the age of 17. Her new single "If He
Wanted Too He Would" that was about ex talking stage now hit 1,000,000 listens now becoming her biggest hit yet!! She will be in Tulsa Oklahoma for the first time in a year to sing at clubs and events. Let's see what she has upcoming for the future folks
(If he wanted too he would by Kylie Morgan)

..............................
y/n pov
__________
I smiled as I read the new newspaper written for me. Although I loved New York and all of the attention I still couldn't help but think how life would have been if I was still in Tulsa. I have a show there in 3 days so I'm kind of excited and I started to think how life would be with two-bit, Steve, Sodapop, Darry, ponyboy, Johnny and Dallas. Gosh I hate Dallas. I never wanted to think of him ever but I still did for some reason. I decided to not think about it anymore and move on months ago but I still just couldn't. I couldn't because cant even tho I wanted too because I hate him. I hate Dallas Winston.

I decided to hurry up and get ready because I had to pack up for Tulsa I decided not to go with bodyguards because I knew how to defend myself there.
I picked some dresses, skirts, cute tops, boots, heels, and my favorite leather jacket that was dark red with my name rinestoned in the back. I loved this jacket. It was the first thing I purchased with my first paycheck which I thought was pretty funny.
I finished packing at loaded everything up in my shiny red 1963 corvette.

....................
Dallas pov
___________
I walked into the DX with my hands in my pocket and a cigarette dangling from my mouth.
"Hey dal what's up" soda said as he heard the door open "hey man" i simply said as I threw my cigarette away.
"Hey man you gotta see these" Steve said walking in the DX witr a newspaper in his hand.
As he read the newspaper to us I was shocked she's coming here again? I told myself that I never wanted to see her again. That I was stupid for telling a girl I loved em. That I would never like her ever again. That I never wanted to talk to her. Gosh I hated Y/N Lopez.
"Man I'm so proud of her I can't wait to see her!" Soda said excitedly. Of course he was happy to see her again. Im pretty sure he never stopped liking here even though he was with sandy I knew he still liked her. And how could I blame him she truly was beautiful but man that little shit is a trouble maker. At least she was.
....................................................................................
𝘚𝘰 𝘶𝘮 𝘪𝘮 𝘴𝘰 𝘴𝘰𝘳𝘳𝘺 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘯𝘰𝘵 𝘶𝘱𝘭𝘰𝘢𝘥𝘪𝘯𝘨🙏🏽 𝘐 𝘬𝘪𝘯𝘥 𝘰𝘧 𝘧𝘰𝘳𝘨𝘰𝘵 𝘢𝘣𝘰𝘶𝘵 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘴𝘵𝘰𝘳𝘺 𝘣𝘶𝘵 𝘪 𝘸𝘪𝘭𝘭 𝘣𝘦 𝘶𝘱𝘭𝘰𝘢𝘥𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘮𝘰𝘳𝘦 𝘰𝘧𝘵𝘦𝘯!! - 𝓥𝓪𝓵𝓮𝓻𝓲𝓪😊🎀