𝘐 𝘊𝘢𝘳𝘦𝘥, 𝘈𝘯𝘥 𝘛𝘩𝘦𝘯 𝘐 𝘋𝘪𝘥𝘯'𝘵

I was furious at Dallas how could he just get with her. I mean she cheated on him so many fucking times and yet still goes back to her. I didn't know what to do, all I knew is I didn't want to see nor talk to him again. I knew what I had to do. I had to act like I didn't know him. It was gonna be hard cause I did love him. I think. I don't know at this point I love him on minute and the other minute I hate him. I was stressed and angry and there was only one thing that could help that. Drinking.

𝘋𝘢𝘭𝘭𝘢𝘴 𝘗𝘰𝘷
__________
I felt bad I truly did. I mean I did love her I just couldn't tell her. She already hates me as it is. I don't really love or like Sylvia it's just I guess she just kinda reminded me of y/n except y/n isn't a cheater or a lying son of a bitch. I knew I had to break up with Sylvia in order to get y/n back. I just didn't know how so I went to bucks to see she was there. It wasn't a long walk from the Curtis house to bucks. I arrived there in five minutes. I walked up the cement steps and opened the door to see Sylvia and some guy eating each others faces on the bar stools. That dirty two timing whore. "Sylvia we need to talk." I said walking up to her with my fists in balls trying to not swing at her or the random ass guy beside her "dally baby it's not what it looks like" Sylvia said, does she really think I'm stupid "look Sylvia I don't care we are over you a no good whore I never want to see you again" I said now walking over to my room.

𝘠/𝘕 𝘗𝘰𝘷
__________
I was waking to bucks with my hands in my leather jacket. I was pretty chilly out so I was kinda shivering. I've never really been able to deal with the cold. Anyways I was getting closer to bucks when Bobs blue mustang came up beside me "hey I'm y/n can we talk" Bob said kind of awkwardly "um sure" I said walking up to the car and while Bob was getting out the car. It seemed no one was with him. "I want to apologize about us jumping you." Bob said looking into my eyes. I don't think I have ever realized how attractive Bob was and the beautiful eyes this man had. "It's okay Bob" i said with a slight smile which made him smile "So I was wondering if you wanted to go to the Dingo maybe around 7 pm?" Bob said nervously "yes of course I would go" I said with a small smile across my face " okay well I'll pick you up at your house by 6:30" " okay see you then" I said while Bob just gave me a smile and a slight nod. I continued walking to bucks with a smile across my face the whole time.

I walked into bucks and sat on the stool and ordered a beer "y/n?" I heard a voice say behind me and to my surprise it was Dallas. I dint say anything I just turned back around and ignored him "Doll you can't just keep ignoring me" Dallas said now sitting beside me "look I told you to call me y/n not doll I'm not your fucking doll Dallas" I said turning to him with pure anger in my eyes. I knew I was being brutal about this but he deserved this "look I'm sorry dol- y/n I mean y/n I broke up with Sylvia just now" Dallas said like if it was going to fix everything "good to know." I said bitterly and drinking the rest of the beer I had left "give me another Buck" I said to Buck. He slid me another and I took a sip out of it "Just please forgive me y/n I can't loose you I- I love y- you" Dallas said nervously. I was shocked at the fact he actually said he loved me. "I don't Dallas." I said now getting up and walking out of bucks and making sure to shut the door behind me not looking back.

𝘋𝘢𝘭𝘭𝘢𝘴 𝘗𝘰𝘷
__________
She didn't love me.
"𝗝𝘂𝘀𝘁 𝗽𝗹𝗲𝗮𝘀𝗲 𝗳𝗼𝗿𝗴𝗶𝘃𝗲 𝗺𝗲 𝘆/𝗻 𝗶 𝗰𝗮𝗻𝘁 𝗹𝗼𝗼𝘀𝗲 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗜- 𝗜 𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗲 𝘆-𝘆𝗼𝘂"
" 𝗜 𝗱𝗼𝗻'𝘁 𝗗𝗮𝗹𝗹𝗮𝘀."
Those words just kept repeating in my head.
I lost the only girl I had ever loved over my stupid actions. I lost the only girl I have ever wanted to be with because I was to blind to see that the only thing y/n wanted was to see me right next to her when she was in the hospital. I can't forgive myself for what I did to her first I don't visit her which makes her think I didn't care then I get back with Sylvia and make her feel like she was never the one I wanted to be with. I had to win her back but I just didn't know how.

𝘠/𝘕 𝘗𝘰𝘷
_________
I felt bad I did but what was said was said and I couldn't take it back. I guess I just couldn't see myself with Dallas now. I couldn't see myself with anyone to be honest. Once I moved to this town everything has been so out of place. I haven't felt myself and I needed to get out of here, and quickly. I needed to run away.

____________________________
OMGGGG YOUR GOING TO RUN AWAY!!! BUT WHERE ARE YOU GOING????? YOULL SEE IN THE NEXT CHAPTER ✨ STAY GOLD ✨