𝙰 𝙽𝚎𝚠 𝙷𝚘𝚖𝚎

I decided that today I'm gonna go ahead and look at some homes to live in. I mean I was pretty wealthy I had a couple jobs at home and my parents gave me lots of money to "keep me happy" that all they could do in order for me to be happy around them but I didn't care

I started looking at some beautiful homes around Tulsa and I found one that was absolutely beautiful it was pretty big since it was just gonna be me living there but maybe Johnny could live here if he wanted to since he's got it rough at home.

Your house^

I bought the house and started heading to bucks to get all my stuff and tell Buck the news. I arrived and parked my car close to the steps and walked in "Hwy Buck!"
"Oh hey y/n wyd?"
"I'm gonna move out found a new home!!" I said excitedly Buck laughed at me acting like a little kid when they get a new toy while I walked up the stairs into my room. I didn't have much so It didn't take me long enough to get everything packed up.
"Hey doll can I talk to ya." Dallas said while leaning on the doorway.
"I'm not your doll Winston." I said bluntly
"Oh cmon don't be like that y/n" Dallas said shot his brows furrowed
"Look I've got to go mk I'll talk to you later some other time." I said bluntly while getting my suitcase packed up and making sure to bump into his shoulder. Sure I felt bad but I actually thought we had something. Guess not.

DALLAS POV
_______________
I was mad at myself for saying that we were just friends but I mean we were but we also were not. Man I don't care she's just some broad. Plus she's got the new guy she was with seems like she had more fun with him than me so why do I give a shit.