Chapter 3

Nash's POV:

I was all alone at home. Cameron and Kylie went to the beach at 9pm, which is dumb, but it didn't look so dark out.

I just wanna get over the fact that I like her. Kylie was my first crush, I know because I liked her ever since we were bestfriends.

"Fuck" I whispered to myself

I called Sophie, the girl from the airport

Ring **
Ring*

"Hello?" She asks

"Hey, wanna come over!" I ask

"Sure. I'll be there in a few" she says and I text the address

I ran upstairs and put on a blue muscle top and jeans.

About 10 minutes later she was here, guess she doesn't live that far from me.

"Hey babe" I say and she kisses my cheek

I sat her on the couch and all we did was make out. She took off her shirt but I thought it was going too far.

We just kept kissing. She put on her shirt because I guess she knew it wasn't going anywhere

I heard the door open and it was Cam and Kylie

I turned over to see Kylie watching me
I kissed Sophie once more and she ran upstairs. I guess she's jealous.

I told Sophie to go home and I guess she got mad and stormed out.
I walked out to the back of the house and lied down on the grass. I started to sing Thinking Out Loud by Ed Sheeran.
I am just so tired. All I want is to be with Kylie. As I was thinking and thinking I got tired
-
I woke up laying on the grass? I rubbed my eyes and looked around. I got up and headed up to my room. "Nash?" Kylie yelled . "Yeah?" I asked "why'd you leave me at the airport, for that girl?" She asked and I didn't really think about that.

I walked in that room and sat next to her. "Listen. I like you, I just wanted you to be jealous. It's not like I am special right?" I said regretting everything I said. She kissed my cheek and smiled "you're more than that okay!" She says and pulls me into a hug. "Thanks" I say and go back to my room. I took a shower and the whole time I was dancing and smiling because I am so happy she isn't mad. I guess she likes me. She was jealous. I headed downstairs and grabbed some cereal. I see Rachel sitting alone so I sit next to her.

"Hey" I said

"Morning, where's Cameron" she asks
"Who let you in?" I asked

"Hayes"

What the heck. Cameron is going to have mixed emotions when Kylie and Rachel start talking.
-
Kylie's POV:

After I hugged Nash I felt better. Like we're even now haha. I took a shower and put on my sweats and my Nash Grier hoodie, because why not. I left my hair down a bit wet and went downstairs to the kitchen because I'm hungry. I saw a really pretty girl with brown hair, she's skinny and tall. & yet alone pretty af. "Hi" I say awkwardly

" who's she? " she says to Nash

I take that back, she's rude.

"My best friend" he says with a smile

"Good" she says under her breath

I grabbed a bowl and some cereal, Nash handed me the milk and I grabbed a seat next to him. "Where's Cam?" I ask and the girl is glaring at me. "He should be down in a bit" he says and Cameron starts running down. "Hey Kylie, wanna head down to the café-" he says and stops talking because the girl was standing now starring at him.
"Rachel, what're you doing here this early?" He asks awkwardly "you said you have plans today" she says

"Yeah, with Nash, right Nash" he says begging desperately for a yes but Nash just awkwardly stands up and puts his bowl away. "Yikes" I whisper and Rachel walks up to me. "Are you and Cameron dating?" She asks and I look at Cameron and he just stands there with no emotion. "No" I say plainly
"Good, stay away from him. He could never like a freak like you" she says and Nash stands up

"Don't talk to her like that, get out of the house now" he says and I take a bite of my cereal .

"Cameron tell him to shut up" she yells and Cameron nods his head

"Nash you're right, get our Rachel!" He yells and so she does.

"Don't let the door hit you on the way out" I yell before the door closes.

"Who's the bitch?" I ask

"No one" Cameron says and Nash fake coughs. So Cameron wants to play the lying game. "Just tell me" I ask and he walks up to me. "My girlfriend" he whispers not wanting me to hear but I can. I got so mad and I couldn't stop myself from doing this but I regretted it so much . "Fuck, why'd you do that" he yelled and Nash held onto me. "Fuck you Dallas! Fuck you" I yelled at Cameron and that's when things changed.
--
I headed downstairs to ask Kylie if she wanted to go to the café until I saw Rachel sitting down with Nash and Kylie. Come on, why is this happening
To me. "Rachel, what're you doing here this early?" I asked awkwardly because ever the last time we broke up she would never come in the morning. Only at night when she feels lonely. But now that we're together again she thinks she can do what ever.

Rachel was being so rude, but I can't blame her, she looks hot when she had sass. When she was treating Kylie like shit I didn't really wanna do anything, I can't be a bad boyfriend. But then I fcking cheated on her, I kissed Kylie. Fuck.

Nash told Rachel to get out and Rachel told me to tell my best friend to shut up. "Nash you're right. Get out Rachel" I yell and she does then Kylie yells something and I got mad.
-
I told Kylie Rachel's my girlfriend--
--------------------------------------

Hey guys, I'm back with a new chapter please fave and enjoy. Ly. I'm going to be adding the boys on soon, so if you wanna be any of the few boys I am girlfriend just comment!

Nash-
Hayes-
Matthew-
Carter-
JACKG-
JackJ-