Chapter 22

Matthew's POV:

I got a text from Hayes and he was really pissed for some reason.

Text: yo dude back off Maeve. You're just a fake friend, careless bitch. All you do is fuck over girls, you better now hurt her. She doesn't even like you. -Hayes

I laughed so hard, he's a young one
I texted him back and put away my phone

Text: lmao. Okay dude chill. I'm not even looking for a relationship. Not my fault your girl left you for an upgrade. I can't hurt her, something about her is just 😍 (heart eye emoji)

I got a call from Maeve and I invited her over. We just sat on the couch played Fifa and ate breakfast. Bacon and eggs. I guess I'm a good cook. Maeve is beautiful, she's something every guy needs, I still don't get why she even liked Hayes. Although I am a player as what people normally call me, I can be serious at times. This girl Shae, me and her were together for about 3 years and I broke it off because she tried to get with Hayes. It's along story.
I invited cameron over to just chill.
-
I noticed Kylie was behind Cam and Shawn. I invited cameron, not his girlfriend, are they even dating. I let cameron and Shawn in but I stood infront of Kylie, I don't know but she looked so cute with her jersey on, but it looks like Shawns.

"What you're not going to let me in your house now?" She says and I shake my head and let her in. What was I doing?

I grabbed a few drinks for me and the guys. Shawn suggested that we all play Spin the bottle, I figured this wouldn't end well. It landed on me an Shawn and I whispered cameron to take out his phone on vine. The caption was 'Spin the bottle gon wrong, #Smackcam'
-
We stopped from there an ordered Chinese. I can tell Kylie was really awkward with me, i don't know, something about her leads mysteries. What I did was wrong and I feel so bad. "Let's go upstairs" Maeve whispers in my ear. I hope this isn't something where we sleep together. I'm trying to be serious .

"hm, what's happening?" I asked

"I spilled noodles on my shirt. Can I borrow a hoodie" she says and I felt relieved "yeah" I say

We ran upstairs and I grabbed my football hoodie. It was a big over sized but I don't think she mind. "I'm going to go downstairs, let you change"
I say and she giggles. It was really adorable. "No stay, it's okay" she says and takes off her shirt. I felt footsteps come up and Kylie walked through the doors "Matt what are you doing" she yells and Maeve ran to my washroom and I just stood there shocked how she walked in and thought I did something

"She just wanted to borrow a sweater, she spilled her noodles" I say putting my hands up she walked up a few inches away from my face "you better not hurt her. I can't let you do the things you did to me" she whispers and she was gon

"I'm so sorry" Maeve says and I couldn't focus on what she said. She looked so good in my sweater

"Damn" I say and lick my lips & she was bright red "let's go down now" I say and we run down. Kylie kept giving me dirty looks and it was confusing. Cameron gave me a few looks too, Maeve was so chill and down to earth, one of the funniest people I know.
-
Camerons POV:

I noticed Matthew kept looking back at Kylie. & she wasn't so happy with it. I tried my best not to over react and I haven't. It was getting late so I drove Shawn, Kylie, and Maeve.

The ride was silent, considering it was 4am . I was really tired, put I was mainly focused on the road. Once we got back to the hotel I held Kylie bridal style because she was sleeping. I layed her In her bed and she smiled "you weren't actually sleeping were you?" I asked and she chuckles, she patted on her bed for me to come lay with her and I turned off the light and made it a night. "You'd be a perfect boyfriend" I heard her whisper and I fell asleep.
--
Kylie's POV:

"You'd be a perfect boyfriend" I slipped out my mouth and fell into a deep sleep. My alarm went off and it was 8:30 am and I realized today is digi.
I looked to my side and saw Camerons face, and he snored a little and I smiled so wide, he's so cute when he's sleeping. "So precious" I say "morning babe" cameron says trying to stretch

"I love how I get to wake up to your beautiful face every morning" he whispers with his raspy voice and I kiss his nose. "Today's digi, I'm so excited I say" & he jumps up. "I have to go meet up with Shawn" he says and jumps up running out the door but storms back in "see you soon. You look amazing in everything. No need to impress if everything you do/wear even say is" he says and winks. I couldn't help but smile and I don't know. I love this feeling.
------------------------------------
DIGI TIME! I wonder if everything goes cams way! 😏 id love to wake up to his face every morning. Oh, Matthew, Maeve and Kylie. If you guys like Matthew Espinosa, I have a fanfic I'm working on. It's called "The fault in our stars, Matthew Lee Espinosa" If you have met cameron before, comment down below! 💗 fave and enjoy babes.