Chapter 55

Kylie's pov:

"What do you mean?" Cameron says

"I don't know, you seem strange. Like Back when .. Ugh what's her name .. Rachel, like back when Rachel was still in our lives" I state

"Don't talk about Rachel like that. You realize she made me happy at some points in life not just you" he yells coming up close to me

I was in shock, I can't believe he just .. Said that.

"You're seeing her again" I say now having tears roll down my cheek

"No, Kylie it's not like that"

"I don't wanna be with someone who keeps running to their pathetic ex. This had to be it, you tried to find a way to tell me your were cheating on me right. So you slept with me, hoping I get pregnant so when you tell me About Rachel I wouldn't leave you."

"KYLIE STOP OVER EXAGGERATING, FUCK"

"No Cameron, stop pointing out the obvious. If you still wanna be with me you have to--"

"No, I'm not doing shit for you, so stop controlling me. If I wanna see Rachel or even help her I will. God forbid anything happens to Kylie because she's ms perfect"

"Oh fuck you Cameron. A huge fuck you. I should've chose Nash because unlike him he isn't the type to do this"

"Do what exactly?.. Don't even answer that. I'm done"

"You're done? That's funny, because WE are done. " I say and storm to my room bursting to tears .. "I HATE YOU" I yell from my room and I hear a door close shut .. Why does Rachel always have to ruin everything. I can't believe Cameron. Ughh.
---

Nashs POV:

I over heard Kylie and Camerons argument and gosh, Cam is so stupid for talking to Rachel. Does he not understand what he's missing out on(Kylie) .. But on the other hand. She still loves me, she said she should've chose me, she actually wanted me before? What did I do to ruin the chances of me and her. I've been in love with Kylie Henderson for so many damn years and I don't know how I still keep up seeing her w my bestfriend. I'm trapped. In this stupid love shit. Maybe I should go up to Kylie's room and be her hero, maybe I can go slow with her. But i can't betray Cameron, can i?

"Were you listening to our conversation" Cameron asks

"What?? What do you mean? I gotta go" I say trying to avoid the conversation. I went up to Kylie's room to make sure she's okay.

"GET OUT CAMERON" she yells into her pillow and looks up to see me and she cries a little harder

I pulled her into a warm tight hug and kisses her head. "It'll be okay. It'll be just fine babe"

"Are you sure Nash? Because the boy in love with is cheating on me with Rachel. The girl who always come into our lives when we're the most happiest just to ruin it"

Why'd she have to say that. The boy she's in love with. My heart just dropped 10000000 feet down the ground.

"Maybe you're blinding by the person you think you're in love with. Maybe the person you love could possibly be right before your eyes" I say and she kisses my cheek.

"I think you should let me be for now Nash." She says and I nod.

"I'm here if anything" I say and she nods trying to wipe her tears.
--
Camerons pov:

•ON THE PHONE

Cameron: Look Rachel I'm sorry. I'm trying to help and I will make sure you're okay and happy.

Rachel: no Cameron it's not okay. I ruined you and Kylie so many times just stay out of it okay. Please, don't make things worse than it already is.

Cameron: I'll always care about you. Even though you're some crazy girl. Look I am going to help you get out of this mess. I'm coming over tonight okay.

Rachel: are you sure? Alright call me before you get here. Thank you Cameron. I appreciate it. Bye.

I hung up and I had no regrets. No matter how much Kylie hates me right now I just can't let that jerk get away from hurting Rachel. Even though I dislike Rachel. She was still someone I cared about before. I saw over her flaws and stuff you know. But oh god I'm in love with Kylie.
----------------------------------
Short chapter but get ready guys!! There's much more to come! Feel free to dm me and talk. I'm here if anyone needs someone.💙 love you guys!