Confession

Hey birdiess
Just like before atleast 10 comments!

Top: hardik
Bottom: Rahul
Smut: (comment yes and I'll update a whole chp of smut for them)

_________________________________________

It was a normal morning in ICT, everyone was relaxed as they didn't have any practice session for today while Rahul was roaming here and there in his and harry's room, Harry than walks out of the bathroom with only a towel wrapped around his waist, hairs wet with water dripping which made Rahul gulped as he couldn't ignore the scenario infront of him.

"Ab bola hai toh bol naa" says Harry at which Rahul flinches a bit "h-ha woh... important baat karni hai tujhese" rah replies for what in return he got a nod from Harry who was finding a good pair of clothes to wear "woh sab chod yaar! Idhar dyan de! Mujh pe!" Screams rah as he grabs Harry's arm Pulls him towards himself and then pins on the nearest wall "k-kya ho gya hai t-tujhe rah?" Asks Harry "PYAAR!" Rah replies keeping his closeness with Harry "k-kisse...?" It was Harry "Tujhse aur kisse ghadhe ki aulad! Pata nahi kab hua kaise hua but just ho gya yaar, Hardik pandya... would you like to be my & only my kung-fu panda?" Rah confesses.

Hardik was just too stunned to even speak anything for first few minutes he just stay quiet and then replies holding rah's hands in his own "rah...i-i love you too...but not in a romantic way, I'm sorry...I just....i just can't okay?" And than hardik vanishes away from there, rah was broken he didn't knew what to do what not to do, he fell on the bare floor sobbing in tears, he cried his heart out but soon hears someone opening the door "bacche!!" Says vi as he closes the door and knees infront of rah holding him tightly.

"Koi na bache...kya hua? Main hu na, shhh.... it's alright" vi comforts rah while slowly his sons stop but was still holding onto vi and snuggled more "he-he rejected Bhai...." Hearing this from rah mouth vi knew exactly what he had to do, for now he grabbed rah safely in his arms, when he notices that finally rah was calmed he spoke up "bacche...you have to move on now..." "Bhai... I can't...." Rah says holding onto vi "i know but try to avoid him as much as you can okay, like talk to him only if it's important" says vi on which rah nodded.

NIGHT TIME—

Harry couldn't remove that confession from his head as he enters the room, the room was dark while he saw no moments so he turned on dim lights just to see rah was already asleep on his side of bed but two things were unusual firstly rah never slept without hugging Harry and secondly today there was a pillow wall saparating two side of the bed, Harry was confused was felt really sad inside but he shrugged it off.

It was 7:30 of morning when Harry woked up he tried to hugged rah as he always do's in the morning but today he saw that no one was there which made him sits in jerk "he didn't woke me up nor waited for me" mumbles Harry as he wasn't able to look for rah in their room, Harry knew he must be in hotel cafeteria so he just freshed up and went down only to find rah sitting with sky and ishan which he normally does not cause he's 24/7 with Harry like he's the apple of his eyes.

Harry then goes to their table and takes a seat right beside rah "good morning!" Says Harry to three of them "good morning!" On which only Ishu and sky replied "rah... morning!" Harry specially whispers to rah, for a second rah felt butterflies but he controlled as he nodded and left from there for his practice, Harry and ro was continuously looking at rah who was practicing for more than three hours, then ro decides to take action as he goes and stops rah on which rah obeyed as a good kid.

"You did really well!" Says Harry and he follows rah but rah was determined to avoid Harry "your pull shot was amazing, and than your leg movements were also perfect!!" Harry say on which he got ignored again but he continued following rah "and- and I couldn't stop looking at you, you-you were just playing so nicely!" Said Harry again but got ignored so he finally stopped, rah thought that finally Harry left but still the silence bothered him so he decides to take a look.

Rah turns around only to see Harry on floor on his knees crying hardly, rah tried to control himself but seeing Harry broke down like this made his heart ached, rah fastly puts his bat and helmet aside and takes Harry in his arms, Harry hugged rah back as soon as he felt his hands wrapping around himself "rah...i can bear anything and everything but not you ignoring me..." Says Harry weakly sobbing as he snuggles more into rah who still wasn't talking.

"i-i know...I was a bhenchod to reject but-but I was scared.... Scared of loving you too much and i wouldn't be able to live without you... But when you started avoiding me, i already felt that i wasn't able to live without you" says Harry breaking the hug as he faces rah as he's eyes were full of genuineness "kannur lokesh Rahul, will you be my boyfriend?" Says Harry, rah jumped on him as rah kisses Harry's lips "YES! A MILLION TIMES YES!!!" they both snuggled into eachother.

_________________________________________

Do leave a comment and vote!!!

Do want a smut chp on rah and Harry? Yes or no?

Mwahh 🤍
Love you ✨

N.