Bad boy

Okay so this one was suggested by the person who inspired me to write cricketxshots, hope you like it!!

Top: Virat
Bottom: mahi

_________________________________________

For few days nothing was usual in ICT, mahi and vi were having fights every time, mahi was frustrated 24/7 and threw his anger or frustration on everyone, it was usual at all, the captain cool was no more cool at all & the person he loved the most is now he is fighting with a lot- vi and even was treating his kids differently but all in this time one thing vi noticed was that mahi was going out every evening on a specific time, and since then he became this moody.

It has been more than two weeks since this change in mahi has occurred and today vi took all his courage and decides to follow mahi, first mahi set in his car and vi follows him with another, soon mahi ends up in a cozy club, mahi parked his car so did vi, and started to follow him, after a while vi found mahi sitting on a table breaking a white pill and making it into powder by some credit card and then nuzzled it in, vi's hand convert into fist as he went infront of mahi, mahi noticed a shadow and looks up at the man only to know it was vi "v-vi....w-why...i-i....m-mean...how.... your h-hear...." Mahi says standing up and stammering.

Soon vi lost all his control and slaps mahi hard and grabs I'm by his collar "HOW DARE YOU MR. MAHENDRA SINGH DHONI!!!! HOW DARE YOU TAKE DRUGS BEING A NATIONAL CRICKETER!!!!" shouts vi at mahi which grab everyone elses attention but vi gave no shit "vi.....i-im....sorry....." Mumbles mahi almost whispering because of guilt "SORRY!? YOUR SORRY IS NOT ACCEPTED!! FROM NOW AT THIS MOVEMENT IM DECLARING THAT WE ARE OFFICIALLY OVER AND SOON I'LL MAKE SURE THAT YOU'LL NOT BE A VICE-CAPTAIN ANYMORE" screams vi again as he let go mahi and left from the place.

Mahi didn't care about others nor he cares about his position but the break up which vi mentioned broke him the most, he sat down crying all way regretting, while there vi sat in his cry and couldn't control his tears anymore "why mahiya.....w-why.....y-you disappointed me....." Say vi with all his strength leftz he was regretting slapping mahi but what mahi did was a crime and more over it could harm him and his career, "no- he deserves it, I'll not be weak this time" vi says to himself and drives off to the hotel.

Mahi soon gathered his strength and drives back hotel, all he noticed was everything was almost same, the kiddos greeted him as they always do, sach pa and dada greeted him teasely as always too, and mahi was relieved, but soon he realised that vi, his vi, his cheeky was acting like he didn't existed at all, mahi knew the matter was sensitive so he went to their room and waited for vi to come, and soon vi came, he didn't cares to look at mahi who was covered in tears and guilt eating him up, vi went to bathroom and had a nice 30 min bath, after finishing he walked out with only a towel wrapped around his waist.

Mahi noticed it and couldn't control himself, he stood up and back hugged vi "cheeku.....i-i know I was wrong.... please forgive m-me?" Vi played deaf and stood there like a stone, mahi then tries to seduces vi as it always workes, mahi puts his hands into vi towel causing it to fell exposing vi's lower body but soon vi broke the one sided hug and out his towel back screaming "MAHENDRA SINGH DHONI!! STAY AWAY FROM ME AND DON'T YOU DARE TOUCH ME!! WE CURRENTLY HAVE NO RELATIONSHIP IN WHICH YOU CAN TOUCH ME AND CHEEKU IS ONLY FOR PEOPLE WHO ARE MY FRIENDS AND YOU ARE NOT EVEN IN A STRANGERS LIST!!"

Mahi was broken listening that vi his cheeky didn't even considered him as even a mere stranger anymore, while vi also know he said too much but he also knew that it was needed, vi controlled himself by hugging and consoling mahi who was breaking apart as tears were flowing like waterfall and he was in extreme guilt, yet vi maintained his compose and quickly wear something and left from there.

Mahi was left alone, he was getting the flashback of what vi said earlier and was hitting the wall brutally which resulted his knuckles to bleed, he even hit himself, soon he did some bandages and went down, he was surrounded by everyone except one— his cheeku, vi was sitting on a table little far and was calmly eating his food, it seemed like vi was not caring but deep down he was blaming himself that because of him mahi hurted himself, he wanted to hug his mahiya, take him in his arms and wanted to caress him until he fall asleep.

Virat was done with his food so he put his plate away and leaves, he reaches his room and ons the light and changes into more comfortable outfit, soon mahi came too, but vi didn't care to look up at mahi, mahi couldn't control this silence anymore, he harshly pins vi to the nearest wall and shouts "I KNOW I WAS WRONG!!! But....b-but p-please....cheeku....don't.... don't treat me like this...." Mahi broke into crying after the first sentence "did you realise what you did?" Asked vi in a stern voice on which mahi nodded putting his head on vi's shoulder "will you ever do it again" asks vi again in same tone on which mahi again nods as no "come" says vi calmly just like he used to console mahi before.

And that was enough for mahi to cry out loud "mahiya....okay.... you've received your punishment and it's all over now" says vi caressing mahi's back and mahi holds vi close and snuggles more "y-you...s-said....its-its...over" mahi's voice was breaking "yes baby, I did, but it was a part of your punishment, I'm your cheeku, only yours baby, i love you and I'll never leave you ever" replies vi kissing every part of mahi's face "i-i love you too! And a lot!!" Mahi's says pouting they both held into eachother while soon vi started kissing mahi and mahi too didn't resist it back.

_________________________________________

1102 words ooohmahgoddd!!! (Btw i scored 98 percent in my 12th board and dim crying 😭)

Anyways hope you'll liked it and specially the one who suggested,
Do comment guyss.

Thankyou 💕
MWAHH
N.