sorry baby. 1

hey birdiesss, this oneshot is definitely going to give you some shivers hehe *evil laugh*

Basically tilak likes sky, sky likes tilak too but he doesn't realise it but one night something happens....

anyways getting back to the main thing....
can i expect atleast 10 comments please please pleaseeeee

anyways let's get back on the oneshot !!!!!!

Top: Surya dada/sky
Bottom: tilak
Smut: aise kaise maja ayegaaa *smirks*
Khud dekh lo birdiess.

________________________________________

It was the winning day for MI as they won the match against CSK and finally secured there position in TOP 4, Everyone was hella happy and asked rohit for a party at first he directly said no to those not so cute people but then he finally agreed or should i said was blackmailed by none other than our ishu.

(me- oho ishu ro bhai ko blackmail hai? Shubi ko bolna padega

ishu- oh hello author likhne me dhyan do, aur khair tumhari jo shubi ko kuch kaha toh!

Me- hehehe )

After blackmailing ro for more than anything hours everyone was tired and so was tilak and sky, so they'll went to there room, soon sky was really tired so he just thought to take a nap and laid down on his side of bed, the party was at 9 and it was just 7 so they basically has time meanwhile tilak went to the cupboard and starts choosing clothes, yeah he was more than eager for the party.

After few time sky woke up by the call
"Hello" said sky still in his sleep picking up the call "Bhaiyaaaa!!!! Kya kar rahe ho" a really excited Harry replied and sky was wide awake after listening to that loud voice of Harry "just woke up...." Sky said as he eyes were roaming here and there looking for tilak "woke up?! Bhaii the party is at 9 and you're waking up at 8:30! Change fast and come down!" Before sky could reply Harry cutted the call.

After some time tilak came out of washer his upper body naked and lower body wrapped by a mere towel "Bhai which is better?" Asked tilak holding a black and a mint shirt, at first sky was dumbfounded by seeing tilak half naked but then soon got back in his sense "ah woh- mint wali, the black one is see through" said a possesive sky who stood and finds clothes for himself to get ready "whatever, I'm wearing BLACK!" Replied tilak who was just over excited.

Both tilak and sky got ready and left their room, sky was today overprotective for tilak cause firstly he was wearing a black TRANSPARENT shirt, secondly THREE upper buttons was open making tilak's chest naked and thirdly he was wearing a SHORT only, andd they reached the club which was only reserved for them but still few people who booked before them was also in.

Tilak together with Tim took total 12 shots and he was completely down and was a message who was almost at the passing out era on the bar slope but then a random guy asked tilak to join tilak was obviously ready as he jumped on the dance floor the guy's one hand was on tilak's waist- ass and the other was on his neck, meanwhile sky was was with ro who was also down after drinking straights but still was conscious enough unlike SOMEONE.

(Me- yeah that someone is Tilak 😌)

Sky's eyes lended on tilak who was totally being harrass/atleast for sky, he went towards tilak as he grabs him by arm and took him out of there and they straightly went to their room, after putting- throwing tilak on bed he decides to change his clothes, Surya then slowly got tilak to sit straight and then he started to remove tilak's shirt which exposed his bare body and stern abs, for once sky was caught in the moment but a whin from tilak get him back to the reality, he then pulled tilak's short down which made him woke up.

Tilak was seeing a guy infront of him as his vision was really blur he wasn't able to know who was he, tilak pulled sky into a kiss where their lips met eachother, Surya was dumbfounded. He didn't moved his lips for a while but then he started kissing roughly, he than pulled tilak's boxer in one go which made him all naked "ahhhh" moaned tilak, Surya smirked and removes his clothes too, he slowly marked whole of tilak's body with his marks "arhgg....ahh...inside...in-inside...." Said tilak who didn't know by whom he was getting fucked by.

Sky then entered his 3 fingers all in one into tilak's hole which made him scream out loud "AHHHHHHHH" he was feeling immense pain as it was his first time, soon sky started panting his fingers in and out and slowly he was doing it faster making tilak a moaning message unde rhim "AHHAAAAAA DADDY! UFFF......FUCKK!" screamed tilak who was now enjoying every moment. Sky then removed his fingers and used tilak's precum as lube on his hole, he than slowly enter tilak in one go but not harshly "rough or slow?" Asked sky who was in complete sense and knew who was under him.

"R-rough" replied tilak who could barely see anything. THAT WAS IT. Listening to that sky then pumped in and out harshly and continues without letting the guy unde rhim relax even for a bit "AHAAA.....NO!! IT-IT UHHHHH H-HURTSSSS!" Cried tilak who's body was really weak and his eyes were red and his body fully covered by sky's marks.

"Arhgggg.....MOREE!!.....FASTERRR!" Tilak said who's pain now was a pleasure, sky surely did not ignored that and thrusted more & more faster and soon he came inside tilak and tilak came right after a second on sky's hand. Sky lays beside tilak who was already unconscious after too many drinks and than the hard night, sky too closes his eyes.

IN THE MORNING—

Sky woke up first as he got up and saw his- their condition, he was scared he putted a blanket on tilak and left the room like he was planning to ran far away from it, FROM TILAK.

After half an hour tilak too woke up, he noticed that he was naked under that blanket and remembers that he was fucked by a man yesterday night. YEAH HE DIDN'T SAW THE MAN'S FACE.

Tilak was barely able to got up and went to the washroom, he turned on the shower and stood under it "damn... that was good...I need to find him" said tilak remembering every moment from yesterday night.

(Me- OHH so you remember each & every moment but not the guy?

Tilak- yeah...so what?!

Me- DIE! Holy shit-)

Tilak than went to the guy who was a professional, the one and only guru ka guru aur....aur kuch nai hehe yesss it's ro.

"RO BHAII!!" Said- screamed tilak entering ro's room and to his surprise sky was also there who already told everything to ro "WHAT! CAN'T ONCE FOR GOD'S SAKE YOU CAN COME IN LIKE A NORMAL PERSON!" scolded ro
Tilak didn't paid attention to ro and waves at sky who obviously.... DIDN'T waves back but tilak gave no shit and sat right infront of Rohit with intensity on his face "Bhai....I slept with someone yesterday night... And I want to find him!" Tilak said

"WHAT!!!" screamed ro and sky together, ro was shocked while sky was scared.

_________________________________________

Dat's all you're getting today birdiess

Please please please vote and COMMENT (I REALLY LOVE TO READ THEM)

GOOD NEWS!!!

IM STARTING A NEW BOOK ONLY & ONLY DEDICATED TO OUR RO AND VI I'LL OFFICIAL RELEASE IT SOON !!!

Love you
Mwahhh 🤍✨

N.