it hurted

I don't have anything to say let's start

Top: ruturaj
Bottom: yashasvi
Smut: the next chapter will be smut between them

_________________________________________

(IPL 2024)—Today was a match between RR & CSK, Sanju and ruturaj were on field as the toss was going to conduct soon, sanju was all focused while rutu was constantly looking towards the pavilion which was given to RR, well not exactly at pavilion- Riyan and Yash was playing with eachother, hugging, teasingly giving eachother flying kisses and probably sticking with eachother like they were in a relationship and to add fuel to the fire, cameraman was also focusing on Riyan and Yash only specifically.

Rutu was 'somehow' having crush on Yash since the last IPL while Yash was clearly head over heel for rutu, Yash once confronted rutu.

(Do you want the flashback?
I don't know nor I care
I'll just give you 😌)

FLASHBACK—

It was also a CSK vs RR match where CSK won, rutu was going back after handshaking with others and yashu decides to follow him, rutu could feel someone's presence to he turned around just to find Yash "Yashasvi? Tum yaha kya kar rahe ho?" Ask rutu with concern and curiosity "Bhai.... I wanted to talk" said Yash who was a little nervous "yes" is what he received and then he was ready to throw his feelings out "So, basically it's been more than a year since I got a crush on you and after spending time and knowing you better all i know is that now I love you, I just can't.... can't live my day without seeing or hearing you once, either I'll replay your voicemail or I'll either stare at your pictures for hours, I-I LOVE YOU RUTURAJ" Yash tries to hold rutu's hands

(What you'd think rutu's reply is?

Well, he just smart as a captain only 😒

Let's carry on)

Rutu pushes the little boy harshly "WHAT THE FUCK, EW FIRST STAY AWAY FROM ME, SECOND I DON'T LIKE YOU EVEN A LITTLE BIT, THIRDLY NEVER EVER SHOW YOUR FACE TO ME AND THE LAST.....YOU DISGUST ME ! NOW GET THE FUCK OUT OF HERE!" ruturaj again pushes the boy and leaves from there. Yash was broken, he did expected a rejection but not this harshly, and from that movement he sweared to never bother ruturaj again.

FLASHBACK ENDS—

RR won the toss and decides to bat as the opener Yash enters the field, freeing his neck and spinning his bat around he was the one to bat first and he prepares to bat while he could feel someone's constant stare on himself- it was none other than rutu, yash's eyes were soon filled with tears but he controlled his emotions and starts batting, the whole match was going crazy, Yash was hitting six time to time and he was on 99/58, he decides to hit a six, but.....a bad luck that he got catch out!

Yash was ofcourse sad but one more person was sad, nope not sanju, riyan or any fan, it was ruturaj, rutu didn't clapped for the bowler who took the wicket nor he praised anyone, and poor Yash thought that his wicket didn't matters for rutu, and soon their turn ends and the score was pretty high 234–6, In CSK everyone else batted really well and perfectly but loss the match by 14 runs only, soon everyone was handshaking with eachother and now Yash and rutu was infront eachother and... Yash ignores rutu's hand and move forward, rutu was hurt by his actions but afterall what he did to the poor guy was more worst.

Yash was in trauma, he just couldn't stop crying, everyone tried to Console him but the poor baby got hurt so badly, he was surviving through sleepless nights, non-appetite morning, weakfull afternoon and again evenings full of tears, it really did took him way much time to heal himself from that phase which rutu can't even imagine.

Rutu decides to follow Yash who was going back to the pavilion, rutu was eager to apologise to Yash and was eager to tell his feelings for Yash.

_________________________________________

Birdies— are you guys dead? If not then show some love! COMMENT AND VOTE!!

*Pouts* I'm really angry on you guys ☹️

That's why I'm giving you a short chapter hump 😤

Well should I make Yash forgive rutu? Or let rutu put more effort since Yash was in a really bad condition?

Btw thanks for thisss birdiess 🤍

Thank you
Mwahh
Love you ✨

N.