GT vs MI

Okay call me crazy or whatever, even I think this is crazy but still!!!!!!!!!

Top: shubman
Bottom: hardik

(Even I'm shocked at myself 🤣)

_________________________________________

It's now been 5 months since hardik left GT and joined his ex team MI and after hardik left, shub was made the captain of GT, both of them were busy as both were now captain, one was the youngest captain while other was the captain of the best team, shub was always concentrated on practices but after it end and when he'll go into his room he always felt that something was missing, his hardik Bhai was missing, he tried his best to ignore all those dumb things but till when, God decide to make it more ridiculous since today was there first match between MI AND GT.

Shub didn't know why he was so nervous today, he was prepared, his team was prepared, they planned all the things let it be attack or defence, "Why why why why! I'm going crazy now argg" shub Ruffles his own hair as he mumbles to himself, soon they reach the wankhede stadium, shub gets off and was greeted by GT's fans and obviously media, after giving few interviews and giving autographs to few fans he got in with his teammates, they all changed and went to ground for practice, and not so long ago a hard hand hit him in his head, and for first time he wanted it to be hardik.

"Saale! Captain banne ke bhul agya haa!" And in instant he knew it was ishan, shub turn around and pulled a fake smile, he doesn't know why but he was somehow sad to know that it wasn't Harry "are Aisa kuch nahi hai, chal!" Both shub and Ishu went to practice or should I say chit-chat.

(Hardik- yaaa!!

Me- what?!

Hardik- write my pov too!! *Throws shoe*

Me- ouch! Arg fine)

HARDIK'S POV—

Hardik was happy to be around people he used to be around before and was very happy but in his heart there was a spot who missed a 6 feet tall kid, whenever hardik got his thought he just shrugged it off, but soon was caught by the all best skippers and the Best ICT couple — rohirat!! First Harry was scared to find the reality and didn't wanted to know anything else but was scold by vi, he told everything to them and was confronted by the most shocking thing HE WAS IN LOVE WITH HE'S BABY BROTHER!!!!!

Hardik decide to just vanish away from
Shubman's life, he no more called him nor message, he didn't replied nor even picked up shub's calls anymore, no- he wasn't disgusted, he thought that the feels could never be reciprocate and the most important thing he didn't wanted to get jealous and do something shub will always hate him for so he silently decided to fight with himself and his feelings for shub but God has planned something different.

HARRY'S POV ENDS—

Harry didn't wanted to but his gaze was constantly looking for shub, and whenever he find him he was with Ishu, Harry didn't have any problem but he was just jealous that it wasn't him with shub but rather it was Ishu, and Harry's sadness didn't go unnoticed by ro, ro went to him and hugged that poor guy "koi nai Harry, sab theek hoga" comforts ro "kuch theek nai hai bhai, Nahi handle hota ab, but bata bhi toh nahi sakta" cries Harry and for some movement they stayed like this.

While this side shub was burning like fire cuz his gaze was sternly set in Harry and ro "Mujhse Milne ka time nahi hai aur yaha inse Huggie waggie kar Raha hai Kalla Billa" shub humped and tired to divert his mind but couldn't until ro and Harry break their hug.

"Chal toss hone wala hai jaa ab" says ro and Harry obeys soon Harry and shub was infront of eachother, shub was continuesly looking at Harry but Harry was ignoring the eye contact or maybe each and every type on contact, after few minutes the reporter came and tossed the coin, and MI won, Harry shook hands with shub just for formalities and got back where his team was standing, shub knew something was off and that he needed to talk about it to Harry, guess God listened to him and it suddenly started raining out of nowhere.

Harry was going to his pavilion to grab his phone and he got followed by shub, as he got his phone and was about to return he found shub infront of him, he tried to escape and ignore but couldn't as shub was stronger "you don't hate me nor we had any fight so you ignoring and avoiding me is unnecessary or maybe something is up in your head maybe your bloody overthinking and you're thinking true without freaking asking me, so either you're saying or I'm not letting you go" shub orders Harry.

"Shubman, let me go" says Harry and he really thought that shub will obey him "nah-ah you're not mine captain anymore, SPEAK HARDIK PANDYA!" Shub hits his hand on the nearest wall scaring Harry away "fine! I left GT and now i-i...." Shub then cuts Harry off by hugging him "lie, you know you can't lie then why are you even trying Harry" shub gently strokes his hair, and Harry hugs shub back tightly like he never wanna let him go ever "shhh, I'm here Bhai-" shub gets cut by Harry "don't- don't call me that" Harry snuggles more into shub's arms.

"Than what you want me to call you?" Harry stayed shut "and let that aside weren't you getting way too touchy with ro Bhai?" Harry looks up after listening to shub's questions and breaks the hug "w-what you mean?" Shub pulls Harry closer "you know very well what I mean" shub says in a deep husky voice and Harry stays silent "don't think I didn't notice the stare of yours when I was with Ishu" Harry stops him "it's ishan" shub smirk pulling Harry more closer "jealous?" Harry didn't dare look up at shub and he just nods.

Shub sighs and gently pushes Harry away facing him "hardik, I'm serious, do you love me?" Harry stay silent which made shub kinda angry "words baby" Harry takes a deep breath and kisses shub and then backs off yet holding onto shub "is this a good answer?" Harry snuggles into shub trying to hide his shy face ob which shub giggles "it's was the best answer!" Shub kisses Harry deeply and which was reciprocated well.

"I DIDN'T LOVED YOU FROM THE STARTING BUT I PROMISE TO LOVE YOU TILL THE END" ✨

_________________________________________

1113 WORDS!!
COMMENT AND VOTE LAZY BABIES !!

hey birdiess 🕊️

Hope you like it!

I know this was unexpected but trust me it was unexpected for me too 🤣
Yet i guess it cute right?

THANK YOU
N. 🤍