it hurted 2

Yash notices that someone was following him so he decides he confront but only to find rutu, Yash gulps all his emotions down and ignores as he walks towards the pavilion, rutu sighs and follows Yash in, after all this rutu couldn't control anymore, he pins Yash on a nearby wall "Yash, I'm sorry bache" rutu says Yash was about to break down into rutu's arms but he remembers how rutu made him suffer so he gave no emotions, rutu puts his head on yash's shoulder "I was scared bache, you're a growing star, what if...what if this thing went out in public? I was scared that maybe you'll career will be ruin"

Yash's eyes were teary but he wipes it off before rutu could see, Yash pushes rutu and walks ahead removing his gloves and helmet and suddenly rutu back hugs him "i love you too baby, I was just scared, seeing you with that Assam ka para made my blood boil and i-" Yash stops rutu inbetween "he got a name" rutu smirks angrily and again pins Yash to the nearby wall "i don't care if he got one or not, I can make his whole bloody fucking family vanish away if he dares to even touch you or even if he'll look at you I'll get his eyes out and will make our kids bloody fucking play with it!"

Yash was about to chuckle but he controlled himself and thinks to let rutu burn more "Don't you dare say anything about people I love" Yash knew he has woken up the devil, rutu smirks "you love? I'll make you regret saying that baby" rutu than kisses Yash hardly yash let's out a gasp and rutu took the chance to enter his tounge and starts exploring each and every place, Yash was soon out of breath but rutu didn't stop the kiss, after few time when he realised that Yash was about to fell unconscious he pulled back.

Rutu than pushes Yash on the couch "it's uncomfortable" Yash pouts "is it?" Rutu licks yash's earlobe "good, you'll remember to never make me jealous again" rutu than removes yash's shirt and starts sucking his nipples "aghhhhhh! Rutu!" Yash graons on which rutu bites his nipples "AHHH!" Yaha screams in pain "it's daddy" rutu corrects and then licks his nipple to soothe the pain, he than starts giving Yash hickeys on the most visible places "they should know who you belong to" rutu says and pulls yash's pant and boxers in one go making the other shy.

Rutu smirks and quickly undresses himself while Yash was glaring at him shamelessly "it's all yours baby" rutu smirks and kisses Yash, soon Yash precum came, rutu used it as lube on his 3 fingers and pushes it in yash's hole in one go "ARGGHGGGGGG" Yash screams but soon rutu kisses him and gives him time to adjust "shuh baby...daddy is here" rutu comforts yaha and soon he starts finger fucking Yash "ahhh daddy....arggg.......i-i want y-you..!!" Screams Yash on which rutu stops and looks at Yash "say clearly baby" rutu asks "fuck me" Yash almost whisper turning whole red.

Rutu chuckles and kisses Yash, he uses his precum as lube and applies it on his dick while Yash was red as a tomato, soon rutu enters in Yash in one go "AGHRHHHHH!" yash screams "breathtaking" whispers rutu in which Yash again became a tomato, after giving some time to Yash to adjust himself, rutu starts thrusting him fastly "daddyyyyy.....agrhhhh d-daddyy!! Fuck !! Fuck me more!!....daddyyyyy" Yash moans, after 1 hour of continuous sex both came for 12th time.

Rutu got up and helped Yash bath and than made him wear his clothes, Yash wraps his arms around rutu and sat on his lap pouting "what's wrong baby?" Rutu asks "you are bad! I hate you!" Yash says in baby voice on which rutu chuckles and gives him lot's of kisses "sorry?" Rutu make puppy eyes, yaha chuckles and kisses rutu "forgiven! Hump! Hehe" both hug eachother tightly and fell asleep in eachother's embrace.

_________________________________________

BIRDIESS DO COMMENT!! 🕊️

Tell me what should I do next!!

THANK YOU ✨
N.