Chapter 45

Jennie's POV

I was walking with Jacob to the bakery, our arms were hooked and he was acting like I'm nine months pregnant. He won't let me pick up things at the house, and he'll go get me grapes. I hope this kid doesn't have a weird shaped head because of my cravings for grapes.

For some reason when I walked inside the bakery a weird scent hit me. It smelled like, licorice candy. That's weird, the only place I smell this type of perfume at is at Lisa's. Wait...

I looked around but there was nobody that resembled her, I heard Jacob call my name a couple of times..

"What?" I asked him, he was looking at me worriedly.

"Are you okay?" He asked me concerned, he held my arm and asked if he should take me back to the house.

"No no I'm fine Jacob" I smiled softly. We walked closer to the cashier or Jacob's crush to be exact. They were engaged in a small conversation when I heard the small bell on top of the door make a sound which means someone walked in. I turned around and I almost fucking screamed, I thought I was hallucinating for a second.

The one person I was running away from was standing right in front of me. She wasn't looking at me, she was busy looking at her phone. I quickly pulled Jacob and walked to the bathrooms.

"What happened?!" He asked me,

"S-she's here" I stuttered out, he looked at me confused.

"Who?" When I didn't reply, he looked at me for a second and then his eyes widened.

"She?!! You mean, she!! Like you know the one who ..." He pointed to my belly, I nodded my head and peeked a little she was taking her order and about to get the change, I think she felt someone staring at her so she looked up and almost caught me but I was fast go back away.

Lisa's POV

I felt like someone was burning holes in my head so I looked up to see who it was but there was no one looking my way. I forgot to buy croissant a chocolat so I went back to get it.

"Miss?!" I turned back to the cashier and smiled. She was holding the change in her hand.

"You can keep that" I said leaving the bakery. I booked a hotel room close from here so I can be close to everything.

I've arrived this morning and my head was killing me I didn't have enough sleep and I'll need a while to get used to the time difference.

I don't even know where to start, maybe at the gallery first. I'll see if they can give information on her. Or where she could be staying.

I walked around the city to make landmarks to know my way around here without getting lost.

I called Diana to tell her I've landed safely and I needed her to do me a favor.

"You said you know the owner?" I asked her, standing in front of the gallery.

"Yes but she's very hardheaded so don't do anything stupid" she warmed me,

"When have I ever done anything stupid" I asked her sarcastically. She told me she'll call her and inform her with my arrival. Good thing I wore something worth entering a gallery with.

I walked to the receptionist, she looked at me surprised because of the scars on my face, but then she got her shit together and smiled professionally. I didn't hide my scars anymore, I'll love them the way she does.

"Good morning ma'am how can I help you?" She said, I took off my sunglasses and smiled.

"I'm here to see Ms. Creed" she looked at me weirdly,

"Do you have an appointment?" Before I can answer her a woman in her early thirties cut me off. She had dark brown hair and she was wearing reading glasses, she smiled at me and I think this is who I'm looking for.

"You must be Lisa" I nodded my head, she walked in front of me.

"Follow me" I never walk behind anyone, except Jennie. I don't mind walking behind her. I jogged a little until we were side to side.

"I heard you were looking for someone" I sat on the couch and she sat on her office.

"Yes she came her two months ago to hold her application because of health problems" She nodded her head.

"I can't give you information on my employees, or in this case barely employees." She said, I sighed. I don't want to lose my temper and do something I'll regret.

"But I can tell you she's staying with a family that owns a winery here in Florence" she finished.

"That's it?! There's shit tons of wineries here!" She roller her eyes and leaned back in her chair.

"You're lucky I gave you that information or you'll be looking for another 3 months" how about I throw this bottle of whiskey at her head and use her PC to find an address. Lisa calm down and get the hell out. I gave her a smile, a fake one of course and left.

Now I have to search how many wineries there are in this city. I went back to the hotel and took a warm shower to make me relax a little. Tomorrow I'm gonna start looking for her in all the wineries I'll find. I won't stop until I find her...

 I won't stop until I find her