bonus : case closed

"order in the court!" matthew exclaims, organizing the blank papers on his desk. he slams the toy hammer against the table, which lets out a very unprofessional squeak.

"mr. kim gyuvin, did you ignore mr. ricky shen's phone call yesterday at 9:34 pm?"

gyuvin sighs. "no, matthew."

"that's your honor to you." matthew replies breezily, and gyuvin could barely take him seriously with his goofy wig.

next to him, ricky scoffs. "yes, you did? you didn't even call me back after too." (on the couch, yujin lets out a very dramatic gasp.)

judge matthew looks over to gyuvin. "and how do you defend yourself?"

"i just didn't hear it ring! plus, i never check my missed phone calls, you know that." gyuvin protests.

"that's quite literally the point. you never miss phone calls. also, you always pick up after 3 rings! i'm always keeping track, kim gyuvin."

as gyuvin splutters and tries to come up with a response, matthew says, "now, we will hear from the first witness, mr. kim taerae."

"you mean the only witness," the witness in question grumbles.

"shush. you were with mr. kim gyuvin at the time, right?"

"yes."

"and what actually happened?"

"gyuvin watched it ring." taerae states simply, evidently tired of their shit. gyuvin glares at him, betrayed.

"well, looks like mr. kim gyuvin is found guilty." matthew says, before slamming the toy hammer once again. it lets out another squeak.

taerae almost cackles at the dejected gyuvin and triumphant ricky. yujin, who is still on the couch, offers unhelpfully, "now you owe ricky hyung a shopping spree."

"you're literally richer than me, why do i have to buy you stuff?" gyuvin whines. ricky, who is already browsing the new arrivals of gucci, simply shrugs, leaving gyuvin grumbling under his breath with complaints that sounded suspiciously like "you're lucky i love you" and "spoiled brat".

("are you still mad at me for eating your favorite pack of chips?"

"no!" gyuvin replies, a little too quickly. "maybe..." he adds, after a beat of silence.

"you're so dramatic. i can literally buy you 50 packs if you want me to.")

a/n: i'll prolly be making oneshots after every album's oneshots are over bc i don't have the energy to start a separate oneshot book👌 sorry this was like rly short but actually it was very expected cuz when i was writing the outline in my notes it was all dialogue bruh