🔞worse or better than a foot fetish??🔞

idek or care i couldn't think of a name and yall don't get to know until later

my lack of response to my requests had only fueled the fire

this is your fault

---------------------------

"copia, *please*," you begged, your voice almost a whine in your desperate need.

"no, tesoro i'm sorry, but it's not even going to fit i mean.." your love stuttered, stumbling over his words in that way that told you he wanted this just as much as you did.

"pleeeease~?," you used those damn eyes on him.

you used that little look sparingly, only using it when you really really wanted something, and oh did you want this... it always worked on him and this time would be no different.. right..?

"cara mia, no, i am sorry but this could be dangerous.. i don't want to hurt you preziosa mia," he stroked your cheek gently and you huffed with a bratty pout.

"can i bribe you?"

"no."

"please?"

"no.

"papa.."

though you couldn't see it through his cassock, you could practically feel his cock twitch simply by seeing that look in his eyes. he was merely a cardinal, but oh how he loved being called papa. oh to feel that power over someone.

"i expect you undressed in my room in exactly 10 minutes tesoro, and no touching,"

his eyes clouded over with lust and that look he had on stage filled his eyes, a slight smirk resting on his lips. you shuddered at the way he looked at you and obeyed, scurrying off to his room.

you sat on the bed and began to undress and once you were completely nude you laid on your stomach on the bed, kicking your feel in the most bratty way possible, clearly proud of yourself for getting your way.

exactly 10 minutes later your darling cardinal stepped through the door looking like he'd been through absolute hell and back, though you couldn't imagine that doing whatever he did was easy with the hard on that was very clearly bobbing under his cassock with every step.

you looked him up and down and licked your lips and he just stormed forward and grabbed both your wrists.

"floor, now. on your knees," he snarled and you smirked and did as you were told.

"good little slut," he smirked. "you know what to do, tesoro. suck."

you looked up at him innocently and lifted up his cassock, licking a long stripe along the bottom of his cock all the way from base to tip, paying special attention to the pulsing vein there. he let out a groan as you wrapped your lips around the dark pink head and suckled at it, giving his slit small kitten licks to tease.

"cazzo di merda, fuck," he growled.

you only wanted to spur him on further, because you were almost as in love with making him feel good as you were with him. you gave a few little kitten licks at his frenulum and licked back up to his tip before taking him all the way.

"ahhh merda, cazzo piccolo puttana, cazzo," he growled, rocking his hips into your mouth. "stop."

you pulled off slowly, looking into his eyes with an entirely cockdumb expression painting your face.

"can't cum yet, dolce," he smirked, running a hand through his mussed up hair. "you want it tesoro?"

you whined with a soft nod and he lifted your chin with a hooked finger.

"how badly do you want it amore mio?"

"bad," you whined.

"bad, what..?"

"i want it bad, papa," you begged him.

"say please, tesoro"

"please papa, i need it," you looked into his eyes and he growled.

suddenly you were shoved down onto your forearms, the hardwood floor cold on your back and forearms. he stuck the pointed toe of his shoe to your mouth.

"clean it," he growled.

you eagerly licked at the black leather of his shoe, sucking at the tip of it needily.

"you like sucking and licking my shoe just like it's a cock, zoccola? you like having your mouth stuffed? puttana zoccola," he growled.

you simply kept sucking at it, your tongue leaving trails of saliva on the leather. you whined as he pulled his shoe from your mouth and stepped on your chest, not enough to cause damage but just enough for your back to be pressed to the ground.

"you're a filthy slut aren't you? begging for hours at a time to be stuffed with my shoe? you like being stuffed? to be stretched to your limits?"

you just nodded in response to the filthy words leaving his mouth.

"say angel if you want me to stop," he growled and slathered his shoe in lube. he teased your entrance with the toe of his shoe, the foreign feeling sending ecstasy coursing through your veins.

inch by inch he stretched you open on his shoe, all the way up to where it curved to his ankle.

"you still want this?" a hint of tenderness seeping through the veil of pure, unbridled, carnal lust.

you nodded and he wiggled his foot teasingly, the tenderness gone, once again hidden under the roughness.

"i'm gonna fuck you now, sì?" he grinned and as soon as you nodded he pulled the shoe out most of the way, up to the part where it widened just barely and he shoved it back in, then out, and in and out and in and out until you were a moaning, sweaty mess. you rocked your hips in unison with the rhythm of his shoe moving in and out of you and your eyes rolled back and you moaned a loud, breathy moan as the toe pressed against your g-spot.

you just barely circled your hips so the toe of his shoe was consistently rubbing against that one spot that made you come completely undone and you really really did come undone. you gripped at nothing, white knuckling from the pure force of your fists balled up as your high hit you hard.

warm fluid gushed all over copias shoe and he smirked, looking your debauched body up and down. you'd squirted all over his shoe and he could tell by your face that you didn't want to stop.

"one more dolce?" he grinned and you nodded and he eased back into fuckign you with his shoe, thrusting it in and out and in and out, but this time he wrapped his hand around his cock, pumping it up and down in the rhythm that he was pumping his shoe in and out of you in.

you both got close fast, you overstimulated and him under stimulated, needing to cum. soon after, you gushed around his shoe again and your moans along with the stimulation from his fist pushed copia over the edge and you felt his warm seed paint your waiting face, a few shots landing in your open mouth and on your rolled out tongue. you brought a hand up and collected some of his cum on your finger, bringing it to your mouth and sucking it off, savoring it.

"i'm going to pull out now, sì?" he asked in that tender, soft voice he never failed to provide after sex.

you nodded, and he pulled out, slipping both shoes off and tossing them into the pile of soiled clothing that needed to be cleaned.

"does it hurt cara?" he asked softly, helping you up and lifting your sleepy body into his arms and onto the bed.

you shook your head and cuddled into him, too sleepy to care about the mess.

"we can clean up in the morning dolce, let's sleep," he stroked through your hair and gave you soft little kisses wherever he could reach until you both fell asleep, snuggled into eachother, exhausted.

-------------------

i'm not even sorry