Chapter 3

Amelie's p.o.v.

"Yes." I answered after a few minutes of intense thinking.

He smiled at me and nodded towards a man at the back of the store. The man opened a door, and 5 boys came out. 1 shorter, light brown haired boy with sea green eyes was first, then followed a taller, muscular boy with a buzz cut with brown eyes. After them followed a boy with curly brown hair and green eyes, walking beside a boy with messy brunette hair and dark Brown eyes.

And the boy who followed them was one of the most beautiful boys I've ever seen. He had Blonde hair, with a little brown, and the most gorgeous blue eyes.

His mouth dropped open when he saw me, and the first boy walked over to him and closed his mouth, muttering, "close your mouth, Niall. You'll catch flies."

I chuckled at the boy's cheeky act.

The boys surrounded us and smiled at me. They were all cute, but the one who I think is Niall, was the cutest.

Simon stood up, and introduced them in the order they came in. "This is Louis and Liam." The two boys waved. Louis seemed like a good friend, and Liam seemed.... More mature. Like the responsible one,

"This is Harry and Zayn." Those two seemed like.... Bad boys, but had a sensitive side.....

Don't ask why I see all this. My dad told me that my green eyes can see what people might be like very well.

Before he died, anyways.

"Amelie, this Is a band I manage. You will be spending a lot of time with them, so get along. They are also going to help you pack up your things. You are moving in with me in 3 days, if that's alright."

I nodded. Fine by me. I'd love to spend time with Niall.

The boys smiled at me and I returned the gesture.

Uncle Simon's p.o.v.

She is a very nice girl. She seemed carefree, like Niall.

Niall seems to like her....

And she seems to like him...

I better keep an eye on those two.

I know she's 18, yes she can live by herself, but after loosing her father, my brother..........

She's unstable. I can tell. I asked the boys to come so they can help her.

Maybe Niall could help her. Maybe, just maybe.

Nialls mouth dropped open and he took my arm and said, "I need to speak to you. Now."

We walked over to the other side of the store, while Louis made Amelie laugh.

Nialls eyes were sad. "What's the problem, Niall?"

He swallowed and said, "she had a bunch of bracelets on, and..."

"And what, Niall?"

"I saw scars underneath them. Fresh scars."

"What?"

No. I mean, I can't believe it. She seems carefree. Seemed.

"Niall, thank you for informing me. I'll keep an eye on her." Niall nodded, his eyes watering a bit.

Louis p.o.v.

"And then I'm like, 'Haven't you seen break dancing before?"

She laughed. She was a great person. Carefree, like Niall.

Niall and Simon came back from talking, and Nialls eyes looked watery. I stood up when Amelie and Liam started talking, and took Niall aside, out of earshot.