Chapter 9

Nialls p.o.v

"I don't deserve to live, Niall." She said as she blacked out.

Tears were pouring out of my eyes as we picked her up and brought her to the doctors.

They took her away, and when I tried to follow, they wouldn't let me. The lads had to hold me back.

Everything went blurry when Her arms flashed through my mind. My eyes filled with tears as I collapsed. Everything seemed to be in slow motion. Liam grabbing my arm, Zayn grabbed the other, and Louis tried to support me.

I shoved them away and crawled to the wall and leaned against it. I cried hot tears, because she felt this way all along and I did nothing about it.

--

*next day*

Amelie's p.o.v

I've been stuck in this stupid hospital for almost 24 hours now.

I hate it.

I'm fine. I don't need help!

Niall and everyone have been trying to talk to me, but I'm not in the mood for talking.

Cara passed away this morning.

It turns out that knife wasn't used for just her arm. She was stabbed in her stomach also.

I'm very upset with the doctors. How the hell do you not catch that? If they would have caught that, she might still be here!

But no one can do anything about it, so there's no use staying mad at the doctors.

Simon is my only living relative left, not including Aunt Em. She doesn't count. Speaking of Aunt Em, she is now charged for murder and child abuse, but they still haven't found her.

I miss Cara already.

I picked at the bandages on my arm. You could see the blood through my bandages, so it looked like "MY FAULT" was written in red ink on my bandages.

No one has visited yet today. Paul told me that the lads had work to get done, and everyone put up a fight, espiecially Niall. No one wanted to leave me alone.

Right now it was me, my guitar, and my thoughts.

I sometimes write songs, but i like writing stories.

Today was a good day to write a song. This one, Is for Cara. I picked up my guitar and began.

"Another turning point, a fork stuck in the road, time grabs you by the wrist, directs you where to go.

So make the best of this test, and don't ask why. It's not a question, but a lesson learned In time.

It's something unpredictable, but in the end is right; I hope you had the time of your life.

So take the photographs, the still-frames in your mind. Hang them on a shelf in good health and good time.

Tattoos of memories and dead skin on trial, for what it's worth it was worth all the while.

It's something unpredictable, but in the end is right, I hope you had the time of your life.

It's something unpredictable but in the end is right, I hope you had the time of your life."

The song talks about how I hope she enjoyed her life when she wasn't with her mother, and when her mother wasn't.... The way she is.