Chapter 12

This chapter is dedicated to @sheeriodirectioner . She messaged me and seems pretty nice.

So I hope you enjoy.

May be a bit sad.....

Louis p.o.v. Is back this chapter! Yay!

Time skip. Sorry!! I had to. I hate writing filler chapters. Gotta get to the point, ya know?

So I hope I'm not irrevelant to you for time skipping.

Ok I'll stop talking, and let you continue the story.

==========

Chapter 12

*two months later*

-Amelie's p.o.v.

"Amelie, you need to stop. Your bulimia is getting worse and we have no choice but to keep you longer. You are also cutting again. You need to stop."

The STUPID doctor left.

I was screaming some rather.. -Inappropriate, let's say- words at him in my head.

I haven't seen Niall since the day we broke up. I've seen press; he's dating that girl now, apparently.

I haven't seen the boys either. They all call once in a while, except Niall. Louis and Liam try to reach me the most, but I refuse to answer.

He just.... Left. Barely even fought.

That's what gets me.

I broke down in tears thinking about the boys. I miss them- especially Liam and Louis. They are like brothers to me.

But not any more.

I looked in the mirror at my scarred, pale body. Bags were under my eyes, cuts everywhere, hair brittle....

Than I looked at my body at a different point of view.

The louder voice in my head, (a/N remember, she has Schizophrenia) told me, "YOU'RE SO FAT YOU DISGUST ME."

The tiny voice at the back of my head said, "you can practically count your bones. You barely have eaten, and throw up what you do eat. That's unhealthy."

Fat is unhealthy.

That tiny voice is a liar.

Louis p.o.v (yay!)

Two months.

Two months and a few days was the last time I saw Amelie. Niall hasn't been the same.

He's dating that.... Disgusting excuse for a girl. He doesn't seem happy with her, like Harry was with Taylor.

That girls name is Casandra.

I just about threw up just saying her name.

I miss her.

Amelie.

I would go visit her, but don't because Niall might get mad....

Wait- I'm older than him!

He should NOT boss the sass mastah from docasta around!

I'm going to go see her. No matter what Niall says.

"Louis?"

"Yeah, Liam?"

"You alright? You've got your thinking face on."

"Yeah."

"You're lying. What's the deal?"

"I want to go see Amelie." He looked away, to see if Niall was here, but he wasn't. "You know Niall won't be happy."

"Well I don't care, Liam! I'm going, and if you want to come feel free." I picked up my keys and walked out to my car.

--

"I'm here to see Amelie Cowell." I said to the nurse.

She pointed down the hall. "Room 305."

I slowly approached the door. How will she take it? Will she be mad?

Is this even the right door?

It's too late now, because I already knocked.

I heard a small voice inside say, "Come in."

Entering that room changed my life forever.

===========

Sorry, short chapter.

Cliffhanger, kind of.

MUAHAHAHAHA!

What happened? What's going on? Is it the right person?

Will Niall find out?

If so, how will he handle it?

Guess please!

So I reached 11 reads today!!! So happy!!!!

I used to have one. Shoutout to @1dfanmaddie for spreading the word!!!!!?