Second Day

A/N Hello everyone and welcome back to another chapter of The Saiyan Who Could! I hope you all enjoyed the previous chapter that I had made! I had wanted to create a story where Izuku was a Saiyan who could get stronger after each and every conflict he comes across. But in terms of the power increase from this chapter to after the USJ, it will be exponential. Without further ado, let's begin!

Walking towards UA, Izuku could be seen looking at the notes he had written about his classmates Quirks. He was just checking over some last-minute sketches he'd made about his classmates and how they looked using them. His favorite quirk amongst his classmates was actually Yaoyorozu's quirk of Creation, allowing the user to create any non-living item so long as she knew the general atomic make up of said item. He had been up all night trying to find different ways to use that quirk and show her the idea's he generally had.

Entering Class 1-A he had looked at his classmates with a smile on his face as he sat down in his seat to await the arrival of their Homeroom teacher. Once he had arrived a few minutes later, the day officially began as the man went over whatever they'll be using his classroom for in terms of Homeroom. He talked about how later on in the year they'd use his class for catching up on some homework or he would be talking about different things about Hero Work as a whole. He made it a point to talk about the paperwork since most Heroes don't really like doing it as a whole and just put that off on their secretaries within their Agencies. 

The day continued forward as they went through the rest of the classes before their final class of the day, that being Hero Informatics. English came first as it was taught by Present Mic, then it was Calculus taught by Ectoplasm, after him it was Modern Hero Art History with Midnight, and after her it was Modern History with Cementoss. Once those four classes were completed, it would be lunch where they would collect their meals from Lunch Rush who made it for everybody. Once returning back to class however they had one more class that was before Hero Informatics, and that was Analysis taught by surprisingly Vlad King.

Although the entire class was kind of intimidated by his massive underbite that caused Izuku to think of a bulldog when thinking about his teacher. Unaware of how his mental comment had been somewhat correct about the man, considering the man himself owned a Bulldog himself.

======================================

Now though it was time for Hero Informatics class, and Izuku was mentally preparing himself for the class itself. He had overheard Aizawa talk to All Might about the man being the one to teach the class, and he couldn't wait for the Number 1 Hero to teach them all. So as he was looking at the door, he had overheard his classmates asking one another about who was going to teach Hero Informatics... since their teacher was late.

They didn't have to wait long because everyone could hear the sound of thumping feet moving through the hallway.

"I am Here! Coming through the door like a normal person!" All Might's voice called out sliding the door open. "All Might!?" "Wow, we're getting taught to be Heroes by All Might himself, that's so manly!" A couple students called out. "That's right students! I am Here to teach you Hero Informatics!" All Might said, with a laugh.

Walking to the front of the podium in the middle of the classroom All Might himself had looked over the students he was given to teach today. There seemed to be a major gathering of power within this class considering Izuku's presence, not to mention Todoroki and Yaoyorozu. But shaking his head at all the slightly weaker students next to them he put on a smile as he spoke to them again.

"I am here to inform you all about how today's lesson will be... Battle Training!" All Might said, pausing before the last two words to pull out a card showing the last two words. "Now before we even head out, we need to make sure you all look like Heroes themselves! What could be possibly missing from you all? Why your Hero Suits itself, of course!" All Might said, using a remote to pull open the wall with suitcases. "Each of you had sent in what you all wanted your Hero Suit to look like to our Support Companies. And we made sure that they are capable of being worn by you with your exact measurements! So put them on and meet me at Gym Beta!" All Might said, speeding off towards said gym.