USJ: Battle for Survival, wasn't this supposed to be Rescue Training?

A/N Hello everyone and welcome back to another chapter of The Saiyan Who Could! I hope you all haven't been waiting for too long on this chapter to come out! I was really busy with other chapters that I couldn't just wait until I got them out on the platform before coming back to this one. I don't have much else to say other than have a great day! 

Class 1-A were sitting in the classroom as they waited for their teacher to arrive. They had been wondering what their Foundational Heroics Class was going to be about this time. Considering the fact that they were talking to one another about what All Might would be teaching this time they watched as Aizawa-sensei entered the classroom. The man looked as though he had not wanted to be there today, much less be there to teach them again. He let out a sigh as he spoke to the class with as little motivation as he could so he could get his point across.

"Alright class, we will be having three instructors for your Heroics Lesson today. I, All Might, and a surprise teacher will be with you all today in order to teach you all the core element of being a Hero." Aizawa said, before raising a card from his hand so everyone could see it. 'Rescue'. "Rescue Training!? Oh, I can't wait to use my quirk in order to save others!" One of the students called out. "My quirk would be perfect for flash floods and many other aquatic disasters." Tsuyu said, with a Kero at the end of her sentence. "Quiet!" Aizawa yelled, activating his quirk causing everyone to quiet down. "That's better. We will need you all to be in your Hero Suits for this, or you can wear the UA gym uniform, whatever you decide I won't care. Just be sure to be on the bus within the next 10 minutes or else you are going to be left behind at the school. Whatever happens after that, I will not be in charge of your punishment for not following directions." Aizawa said, walking out of the room suckling a jelly packet. 

The class looked at one another in confusion before shaking their heads exasperation as they collected their Hero Suit suitcases. Izuku however had just decided to put on the UA gym uniform as he wanted to make sure that his Hero Suit wasn't anywhere near water. As much as he'd like to work in the ocean areas within the world, he knew that his Hero Suit was not water friendly. It would be too constrictive on his body should he enter the water on any part of the world so he would need to adjust his Hero Suit so that it could conform to any environment.

=======================================

Fifteen minutes later and we find our protagonists riding the bus over to the USJ, a place that Aizawa had told them was where their Rescue lessons will be taking place. He had been very quiet about the place the entire time, but he threatened to expel them should they interrupt his sleep. Whilst they were all conversing with one another, Izuku stayed quiet whilst Kirishima had been sat down next to him discussing his workout regimen. The two were like two peas in a pod as they spoke about working out, as well as the possibility of working out together in the future. 

Truly the two were two different kinds of people, one introverted but loved working out, whilst the other was extroverted and loved working out. But as soon as they neared the USJ they found that the building was completely massive when they all heard the sound of their teacher being roused from his slumber. He climbed out of his sleeping bag silently, before walking towards the door of the bus as he called out to them all.

"Well we've arrived at our training location. This is the USJ, and we are going to meet the other two Heroes that we will be working with here." Aizawa said, as the class followed after him. "Welcome to the USJ! It's called the Unforeseen Simulation Joint! My take on any and all disaster that can come to mind! With this building we make sure that all of our students are well prepared for any kind of disaster that could possibly happen in your time as Heroes and Heroines!" A figure said.