Reality?

"Kuroko... Kuroko...Oi Kuroko!"

"Yes Kagami." I reply. " Your annoying sister is here again." States Kagami. Tsumi come up to us. "Hey Kagami!" She exclaims. "Let's go somewhere after practice!" "Sorry Tsumi, but me and Kuroko at going to eat after practice. "Hey Kurokocchi come play with me!" Yells a voice. I look over to see Kise running up to me. I step out of the way right before he tries to hug me. "Your so mean Kurokocchi!" He pouts. " Hey Tetsu what's up? What's your sister doing here?" Says Aomine as as he walks up. "Hi Aomine!" Exclaims my sister. "Yo brat." Replies Aomine lazily. "Kuro-chin~ Can you make me some sweets?~" Asks Murasakibara. "Kuroko. This is your luck item. Take it." States Midorima. He hands me a glass bunny.
"What is Tsumi doing here?" Asks some of my teammates from Seirin. Ring Ring. I pick up my phone. "Do you know where your sister is Tetsuya?" Asks my mom. "She's here with me at practice." I reply. "She was suppose to be here at home helping me. You know, that's why we love you more. She never does her responsibilities. Ok then, tell her to cone home. Bye Tetsuya." "Bye mom." Beep. "Tsumi. Mom says you need to go home." "Aw!!!" Whines Tsumi. "Wait Teysuya. I have something to tell you. Come with me outside the gym."

I follow her and stop in front of the gym door. "Yes Tsumi?" She breaks out into devilish smile and laugh. "Bet you wish this were real. Don't you Tetsuya? Wishing that they didn't betray and abandon you. Hahaha! Keeping foolish hope like that is stupid. Sorry to tell you but... wait. Never mind not sorry! This is all a dream! Get this through your brain. I took everything you hold precious. You have nothing left. You'll be alone for your whole eternity. Toodles!"

I open my eyes and look outside the window of the plane. It's night. I don't know what the time is because I threw away my phone. I guess it was all just a dream. A horrible dream I want nothing more to do with. I want to escape to eternal loneliness. I can't take dreaming about what could or could've happen. All I want to do is forget... but that will never happen. So I'll drown that life with loneliness. That is the only thing I can do now.