Scenario 1

Can you tame the Beast?

If you've taken up the challenge, congratulations. Now this is how this little story game works. Every chapter I will take you on a little bit of the whole adventure and you will have to make a choice. There can be up to three choices per chapters. Each choice will earn you a certain amount of points. At the end we will reveal how many points each choice is worth and the results based on how many points you've earned. Now don't cheat, be an honest hunter. The story will be relatively short, but I hope you will still find it enjoyable. You'll have until the end of the four week period to participate.

~ Story ~

It's nightfall and you have just sent your reply of acceptance and signed the contract. You're picked up by a long black limousine, a cliche usually only seen in mafia movies. This puts you off a little, but you're tougher than that. You enter the limo as the driver conveniently helps you load your things into the back. A newspaper clipping the driver gives you reads 'Beast Stocks Witness' and goes on to elaborate about a forest fire that occurred on the outskirts of the distant town. A witness who was named Ronaldo Faqado claims to have seen the Beast in the fire and he is now gone missing. Your task is to find and tame the Beast. A photograph paper clip to the news article is that of a torn paper with lines like that of a notebook. It reads: 'You can't kill it, I know I've tried. The only hope we have now is to tame it. For once I'm hoping the phrase music has charms to soothe the savage Beast is true'. On the back of the picture it reads: 'Journal of Alex Atkins, Paranormal investigator'. You make your way to the town and on the way you notice a shadow moving behind the trees as your vehicle progresses. What do you do?

This is your first choice.

1: Tell the driver to stop so you can go out and investigate.

Or 2: Ignore the shadow and keep going until you reach the town.

Now, make your choice. Stay tuned for the second scenario and the final judgment, readers.