chp-3

At night
Shubish / Ishman's room

Shubman
Ishu open the door.  ( No reply)
Ishu I know you are in the room. Did I do something? Are you mad at me? Please open  ( No reply)
Ishu I will call Rohit Bhai and then we two will come together then reply to him why the door was locked. ( No reply)
Ishu you left the practice early are you okay ? Is something wrong Ish---

Ishan
Close your eyes . ( Ishan opened the door and puts his hands on Shubman's eyes )

Shubman
Heh ?

Ishan
Close your eyes meri jaan . Then come inside the room.  
( Ishan makes way for Shubman who entered the door with his eyes closed )

Ishan
Open

Shubman
Heh? Open what? I need to bathe before having se-

Ishan
Open your eyes .

( Shubman opened his eyes and looked at their room which was decorated beautifully .
Rose petals on the bed forming a heart inside it written I LOVE YOU . Candles spreaded all over the room. Ishan & Shubman's pics from the day 1 they met to till today.  )

Shubman
Ishu i-it is beautiful.

Ishan
I have one more surprise for you. Fast take his and get dressed up. 
( Ishan says handing over a packed gift box .
He doesn't give Shubman time to speak and sends him inside the washroom to get changed . )

Few minutes later

Shubman
Thank you Ishu.  Is there some special occasion today? Did I forget our anniversary?

Ishan
No Shubu you did not forget anything. There is no special occasion today all I wanted was to make you feel special.

Shubman
Thank you love . Let me tell you that you made me feel the most special today even after being tired you did all this for me .
Thank you love I loved it .

Ishan
No need to thank me .
And in dinner we will have sushiii , pastaaaa & ice creammm

Shubman
Sushiiiiiiii
Pastaaaaa
Ice creammmmm (Shubman jumps and kisses Ishan's cheek) Ishu par achanak se . Koi baat hai?

Ishan
Wo actually. I know he said that is a joke but i don't know then I wanted to make you feel special.

Shubman
Arre what joke? Who said ?

Ishan
You know when he said tujhe Mera joru ka gulam.  Mujhe sunn ke thora accha laga . Lekin fir I thought maybe I should do something for you because usually I do not do anything and act all lazy .  But you have always done things for me despite me not doing--

Shubman
Ishh listen never think like that again. You are the reason why we are here right now . If you hadn't proposed to me then I would be at some corner fighting with myself to tell you about my feelings. You have done a lot of things and you are the source of my happiness. Never again think that you do not do things for me or that you are lazy.  Because the Ishan Kishan I love is anything but cheerful, active and not lazy.
I love you the way you are. 
So now let's enjoy our date. 

( Ishan & Shubman started talking and eating.
The last sushi was left and there chaotic best friends instict kicked in)

Shubman
It's mine. 

Ishan
No it's mine

Shubman
C'mon Ishu I am your best friend let me have it.

Ishan
C'mon Shubu I am your boyfriend let me have it. 
( Ishan says and then all of a sudden Shubman starts smirking. )

Shubman
Then let's have it the "boyfriend way"

Ishan
Huh?

Shubman
Take it from me.
( Shubman says putting half Sushi inside his mouth and half hanging outside for Ishan )

Ishan
It's sushi it's gonna be messy
( Shubman looks at Ishan with a look that said "c'mon do it" .
Ishan gets up from his place heading towards Shubman. He keeps his hands on Shubman's shoulder caressing his back and goes near Shubman's face.
Their faces just inches apart and Ishan goes to take half Sushi from Shubman's mouth but
BOOM
Bell rang .
Ishan steps back with a frowning face and turns back. When Shubman turns Ishan around again making Ishan sit beside him and connects their lips and puts the sushi in Ishan's mouth .
Ishan looks at Shubman flustered red in the face. 
While Shubman gets up and goes to open the door like nothing happened.
He looks outside to find Virat standing.)

Shubman
Ishu It's Virat Bhai .

( Ishan gets up from the bed fast unable to process what to do.  There room looks like a proper date place . )

Ishan
Oh no no what should we do????

( Ishan then threw all the roses from the bed to the ground. In another second he threw water on all the candles and then opened his clothes and went inside the washroom.

Shubman looked at him eyes widened and then opened the door slightly for Virat. )

Virat
Ek darwaza kholne mein kitni der lagti hai . Chal ab pura gate khol mereko andar aana hai. 

Shubman
Bhaiya wo actually... The Room is very messy.

Virat
Were you going somewhere? Why are you wearing a 4 piece suit?

Shubman
Uhm yess

Virat
Will you let me in ? Or not?
( Shubman opens the door a little bit more for Virat. 
Virat looks inside and steps inside the room . )

Virat
Your room is not messy it's a swimming pool. How the hell did water fall here ?

Shubman
Wo actually.... Ishu yes Ishu he wanted to have a bath with me on the bed. 
( Shubman blurted out )

Virat
Heh?

Shubman
Umm yes.
He got angry with me and started throwing water here and there.

Virat
Why do you have so many pictures of you guys hanging ? It was not there yesterday.

Shubman
He is special to me and my best friend. That's why

Virat
Yeah best friends definitely and I am a Klaus Mikaelson. Seeing you guys Rohit gets wierd fantasies. 

Shubman
Hain? What happened?

Virat
Rohit asked me to kiss him so that he blushes. I don't know I couldn't even process what he said after that.
He was joking but literally looking at you guys . It feels like you are in love or what.
Leave all this and come for dinner in a few minutes.
( Virat leaves the room and Ishan comes out of the washroom. )

Ishan
I think in front of everyone else we should stay a little distant . Abhi has already given a statement in which it feels like we are dating and now Virat Bhai.
I guess we make it obvious. We should try to be away from each other infront of everyone.

Shubman
But Ishu......
( No words came out of Shubman's mouth. )

________________________________________________________________________________

Stay tuned