chp-19

Things are going to happen very quickly in this chapter
_______________________________________

Shubman's Dad
Ishan I always thought you were a good person even when You wear earrings like girls and always act carefree. You make new friends and leave the old one behind.
You never even cared for cricket. Always partying and not serious about life at all.

Ishan's dad
It would have been better if I would have let Raj play instead of you. He must have been somewhere today unlike you.

Raj Kishan
Papa aap---

Ishan
What did I do just tell me that and then scold me how much you want to. I won't say anything.

Shubman's Dad
After trying to ruin my son's career you are saying this. If you loved him then why did you decide to frame him. Ishan why? This is not love .

Ishan
What's happening? I don't get it .

Shubman's Dad
Sharam karle beta.
You were in a relationship with Shubman and you forced him to come into it and you asked him for 2 crore and when he refused for the money you wanted to break up and then frame him for mollesting you.
Do not ask how we know about your relationship. Your pictures are all viral on internet.

Ishan
Who told you guys this? Shubman tell them I did not ask you for a single penny .

Shubman
Ye--

Shubman's mom
What will Shubman say now he has already given a official statement.
Shubman you cannot be my son. If you would have loved Ishan you wouldn't have said all this to the news channel.
Ishan would never do such a thing.

Ishan
S-shub? You gave a false statement? I do not believe this? You won't you love me we love eachother.
I did not do anything

Ishan's mom
He does not love you. But thanks to Shubman only he hasn't released the things you have done to him Ishan till now. He sent it to us.

Shubman's mom
You are his own mom? How can you say this and not trust Ishan. I slapped Shubman because I know Ishan would never do such a thing. And I didn't like how my own son was trying to frame Ishan.

Ishan's mom
How do you believe Ishan and not Shubman isn't he also your own son.

Shubman's Dad
Ishan won't date Shubman. The intimate photos on the internet. Those photos and everything talk to BCCI apologize to them make them take all the photos and news take down by their power.
Now on I don't want you anywhere near my son Ishan.

Ishan
I am not going to listen to you uncle. I love him.

Shubman
I did not give any statement it's all false.

Shahneel
I don't believe you guys. I am completely done with all of you. Shubman take Ishan and leave how you were already leaving before

Shubman's Dad
No Ishan won't go with him. Shahneel shut up.

Raj Kishan
Go Shubman take Ishan. No-one will do anything. Ishan go with Shubman

Shubman's dad
Dare you leave Ishan.

Shubman's mom
Go you two let's see who stops you.

( Shubman held Ishan's hand and started leaving from there running. )

Ishan's dad
If you leave now you will see my dead body Ishan.

( It was too late Ishan & Shubman were already out. Vatsal was watching everything from above but all he could wonder was how did the false statement of Shubman was still not released.