chp-8

3 weeks later

On call
Shreya- I am sure Shubman is dating that sneaky little--
???- I expect you to keep your mouth in control. You might not be able to find out if Kishmish is with Shubman but I can find it out.
Shreya- Firstly you do not tell me what to do. We have formed an alliance alright we are partners. I am not pledging my loyalty to you so do not act like you are the one in charge.
???- Well well well say whatever you want to please yourself. I am the upper hand here. I can be near them talk to them and they won't suspect anything. But you Shubman & Abhishek practically wants to throw you out.
Shreya- That doesn't actually matters just one message and I will have Abhishek wrapped around my fingers. You cannot make anyone do anything but I can make Abhishek even jump from the window if I want. So act like an ally not a foe Vatsal.
Vatsal- Alright I am at fault here.
So Shreya why are you so sure that those two are together.
Shreya- Well first it was just a bunch but then what I see and heard confirmed that Shubman & Ishan are dating.
Number 1) Shubman had an hickey on his neck and when he was asked about it . Ishan smirked.
Number 2) Shubman told Ishan "I love you" in the dressing room.
Number 3) they feed each other.  They kiss on each other's cheeks and especially Shubman is hella jealous of you. You can see it on his face when you are near Ishan.
Vatsal- That doesn't prove shit. Kishmish will tell me if he is dating Shubman do you get it ?
Shreya- Did he tell you that Bhavesh proposed him? No he didn't. Did he tell you that he was the reason that incident took place . No he didn't.
Vatsal- Fine we will go with your plan. I trust you okay? I just have anger issues . But I trust you.
Shreya- I know and yeah I have filled Abhishek's phone with my and Shubman's pics. The type you asked for but will it help
Vatsal- Yes it will Kishmish is low on trust.
( The line ends )

( Shubman, Ishan, Mayank, Rishab & Abhishek walked inside Vatsal's room. )

Ishan
We have pizzaaa. And a great horror movie to watch.

Shubman & Rishab
Boooooo Bhoot Raja bahar aaja.

Vatsal
Aaja aaja bahar aaja
( They all high fived each other. )

Abhishek
Why am I here?

Mayank
Because I am here and of course I won't leave my roommate alone to sulk and pout over the cruel world.
Because I want to puke when I see you pout .

Abhishek & Ishan
Says the guy who said I look so cute while pouting / Says the guy who said Abhishek looks so cute while pouting.

Rishab
Aww no problem Mayank you can find Abhi cute 😂😂😂

Vatsal / Shubman
Does Mayank have a sweet spot for Abhishek Aww
Jinks
Again Jinks

( Shubman and Vatsal started laughing. Mayank was red in the face and Abhishek was finally smiling after days .)

Mayank
My phone is ringing. I need to take this call I will be back in a minute.
( Mayank says and goes to the balcony to talk )

On call
Mayank- Speak
???- The information is right. We can proceed next.
Mayank- I knew it. Why don't you hack Abhishek's phone for some more fun. But do not open anything I will come and go through everything.
???- Where is the fun in it? You won't tell me what's there in his phone? So...
Mayank- How much more money do you need ?
???- Well let's discuss that when you shall come next. Should I leak it?
Mayank- Not now. I will come today midnight.
???- Aye Aye Captain. Bye
( The line ends)

( Mayank turned around to leave the balcony when his phone rang again. )

???- I WILL KILL YOU. YOU ARE AN UTTER FOOL. I SWEAR TO GOD I WILL BURY ABHISHEK UNDER THE GROUND. BURN & PEEL ISHAN'S SKIN AND THEN THROW SHUBMAN IN THE MIDDLE OF A DAMN OCEAN.
Mayank- Make sure to torture each one of us properly Love. I'll be waiting.
( The line ends)