chp-26 (18+)

Highly mature content in Abhiyank's part.

________________________________________

Aditya was in the bathroom having a bath when all of a sudden Veer entered from behind and hugged him.

Aditya
What!!!!

Veer
C'mon it's been 10 weeks. We haven't given time to ourselves. Let me please you.
( Veer said licking Aditya's collarbone. Making Aditya gulp but he still managed to say something. )

Aditya
G-get out. Let me bathe in peace. With just the sound of water coming.

Veer
Alright. Then you need to be quiet while I please you. Now no sounds love or you know how I handle things.

Aditya
I-I meant something else.

Veer
Shshh let me do my work.

( Veer said and kneeled down. He took Aditya's dick in his hand and squeezed it harshly making Aditya yelp.
He licked the tip of Aditya's dick and slowly took the tip of it in his mouth making Aditya moan. Veer spat his dick out and spoke )

Veer
Shshh do not make a single sound. Only the voice of water should come or else...

( Veer again gave it a teasing lick and started thrusting on it. Aditya was engrossed in pleasure but kept his hands covering his mouth to prevent himself from making any sound.

Aditya's one hand slowly fisted Veer's hair but one look from Veer he retreated his hand back.

Veer started thrusting and deep throating on Aditya's dick. )

Aditya
I-I am gonna c-cum. Please

( Veer nodded his head still focusing on his dick. And soon Aditya came all over in Veer's mouth and Veer swallowed it. )

Veer
I gave you pleasure and now you got to be quiet while I do more work. If you moan or scream for every sound I'll increase my speed when fucking your hole and 2 spanks will be delivered to your ass.

( Veer said picking Aditya up by holding his hips stood right under the shower and sandwiched Aditya between the wall and him.

Aditya was getting needy with how sexy Veer looked with water dripping from his neck to low. While Veer was giving him hickeys . He was overwhelmed by everything and started making a sound or two.

Veer smirked and bit Aditya's neck and spanked his ass hard twice. He kept on sucking, licking and nibbling on Aditya's and nipples.

After doing some artwork he slowly put Aditya down. Due to everything happening to Aditya his legs became jelly and he fell right on his knees and Veer's dick straight away hit his face.

Veer made Aditya stand up and turned him. Aditya's stomach and face was sticking to wall and Veer immediately aligned his dick on his hole. Then backed off to go and take a condom. )

Aditya
D-don't go. I want you to fuck me r-raw. I want you to r-rip my walls apart V-veer.

Veer
It's daddy for you. And weren't you the one saying me to get out of the washroom huh? Too eager for me love. I see

( Veer without a warning entered Aditya's hole completely going deep into him. Aditya screamed due to the pain and two hard spanks for given to Aditya's ass. While Veer started thrusting into him in high speed not giving him any minute or second to adjust.

He knew he was going rough but Aditya liked it rough. )

Veer
No sounds love. That's what you get for refusing me first and for forgetting to call me daddy.