chp-10

Next Day
Ishan
Shub c'mon let's go on a date. You & me out alone.

Shubman
Ishu I really can't today. Please

Ishan
But whyyy

Shubman
Ishu one day I am saying no. I promise to take you out on the weekend for 2 days but please not today.

Ishan
Fine
( Ishan folds his arms over his chest and pouts while getting down from Shubman's lap. )

Shubman
I am sorry na my cute baby I will make it up to you.
( Shubman says picking Ishan up and making him sit again on his lap. And starts pecking his pouty lips. )

Ishan
You remember a few weeks before how stupid I acted and asked you to maintain distance from me. I feel that these days we actually have been distant and I don't like it.
I mean we don't have private time only we are always with everyone not that I don't like it. I love it but you know just a little time when me and you can be on top of each other and act like you know how a normal couple acts.

Shubman
Aww baby I never thought you felt like that.
( Shubman said while Ishan wrapped his legs around Shubman tightly and snuggled more into his neck.)

Abhiyank's room

Mayank is sleeping while snoring loudly. While Abhishek is shaking the sleeping monster.

Abhishek
Wake up Mayank. WAKE UP Mayank Mayank wake up c'mon man. MAYANK WAKE THE HELL UP. WE ARE GETTING LATE FOR LUNCH. WHILE SLEEPING YOU HAVE ALREADY SKIPPED BREAKFAST.

Mayank
Please baby just 5 hours more.....
( Abhishek became a blushing mess with Mayank calling him baby. But he shrugged it off thinking he is sleeping talking... And started again on his mission on waking Mayank up. )

Abhishek
Your phone is ringing someone is calling. Let me pick it i------
( Mayank woke up in a snap and took his phone checking the calls. )

Mayank
You lied.

Abhishek
get ready and come down for lunch.

At Lunch

Everyone was sitting scattered. While Ishan , Shubman, Rishab, Abhishek, Mayank, Vatsal & Shreya were together..

Ishan
Shreya you know big doe eyes really suit you a lot. It makes your face more gorgeous.

Shreya
Well thank you but you know not to make you feel bad. Big doe eyes don't suit everyone. Yours does not look that good on you.

Ishan
Oh I thought it did but maybe you are right.

Mayank
Hey Ishu it looks---
( Mayank's phone starts ringing and he looks at the caller ID and goes out to pick up the call while Shubman eyes him while giving him a little nod. )

Mayank- I swear to god can I get some peace?
Aditya- You need to listen to me something big is about to happen. Shreya and Vatsal both just received a message from same number.
The message sent to Vatsal was " The damage to the car is done. Shubman won't survive to live another night. The pictures will be leaked 3 days later" But the message to Shreya was " I have messaged Vatsal about Shubman car's but don't worry everything is fine in his car. The damage to Ishan's car is done he will be the one to not survive another night. And yeah we will leak all the pictures and everything 3 days later. "
I think Shreya wants Shubman & Vatsal wants Ishan. If we are including Shubman tell him to act like he is on Shreya's side and then we might get everything right. And talk to Ishan not to use his car and just for safety do not tell Shubman use his car.
Mayank- They have stopped very low. What about the guy in the basement?
Veer- He has not exactly given any information but he said and I repeat "Things are not exactly what you think it is. You think you have understood everything but you haven't. Ishman will fall if not by us then by the Indian Society and BCCI."
Mayank- Why Don't you just silence him forever? What are we keeping him for?
Aditya- I don't know ask Veer about it.
Veer- We need to keep him. I am finding out more about him. We can use his past or anything to take out information.
Mayank- Thank You the 2 of you
Aditya & Veer- Just make us your best man in your & Abhishek's wedding.
( The line ends )

Mayank
What the hell should I do now? Ishan's car & Shubman's car both should be given away but one will need to be drive. If I call and get the cars taken away. Shreya & Vatsal will both doubt. I don't know what the hell should I do. Ughhhh.
Ishan , Abhishek & Shubman these 3 are my life. I cannot let anyone hurt them and my plan is all ready about what is going to happen further.

( Mayank said hitting his hand on the wall and a sudden idea clicked him. Then he again went to the lunch table and directly headed to Rohit. )

Mayank
Rohit Bhai can I talk to you for a second?

Rohit
Sure sir and speak what happened?

Mayank
Bhai come with me. Please
( Rohit and Mayank went in a side.)

Mayank
Bhaiii I might not be back soon I am going to go somewhere.

Rohit
But all of a sudden? You can't you need to take permission from the BCCI.

Mayank
Bhai my friend H-He helps CBI and he needs me. I need to go but please do not tell anyone else about it.

Rohit
I don't know

Mayank
Please Bhaii I will do triple practice.

Rohit
Fine Mayank leave.

( Mayank was about to leave when he saw Shubman feeding a cupcake to Shreya and Vatsal taking a pic from side. He hurriedly went to Ishan and asked him. )

Mayank
Hey just a second come aside. ( Ishan listened to Mayank and obeyed .)

Ishan
Yups what happened?

Mayank
Hey are you going somewhere in the near future like you know out?

Ishan
Well I was about to go out today with Shubman but now I will go out 3 days later.
But I am going out at night to bring something good from outside for snacks for midnight. We all can watch movies and eat

Mayank
Alright.
( Mayank said and ran away outside. He sat inside Ishan's car and attached Shubman's behind it. Then he drove off somewhere at full speed. )

Few minutes later
On Call
Mayank- I am in Ishan's car and I have attached Shubman's car by rope behind it. The plan was all settled what we were about to do. So you can do it without me.
I know this might be stupid but with my mind all filled up with things I am not able to understand anything more but I know I can't let my friends use this car. So I am going to drive it. I know I know more things can be done but I don't know if I have time for working out more things.
Aditya- ARE YOU STUPID? WHAT THE HELL? MAY DO NOT DO THIS.
Mayank- I am sorry I am not able to understand what to do. And Ishu was about to use the car in the evening. I will with both the cars jump in the water. There are few letters I have mailed you please send it to Abhishek, Ishan , Shubman, Rishab & my parents.
Aditya- STOP ACTING DUMB & STUPID EVERYTHING IS PLANNED VATSAL AND SHREYA WILL PAY .
Mayank- EVERYTHING IS PLANNED THAT'S WHY I CAN DO THIS. I KNOW I AM STUPID I AM DUMB BUT WHAT IF ISHAN OR SOMEONE ELSE WOULD HAVE TAKEN THE CAR. I am helplessly dumb

________________________________________________________________________________

Any words to say to

Veer

Aditya

Mayank

Shubman

Stay Tuned