Epilogue ( Goodbye )

Ishan Kishan Gill , Shubman Ishan Gill , Abhishek Sharma & Mayank Markande are sitting and beading flowers.

Ishan
Mayu Shubie agar itna dheere karoge toh hogya. Shaadi khatam ho jayegi

Abhishek
Exactly fir apne he neck pe yeh maala taang ke ghumna .

( Ishan and Abhishek said while munching on some snacks. )

Shubman
We are working hardly.

Mayank
And you 2 are hardly working.
( Shubman and Mayank mumbled to each other. )

Ishan
Tu toh Gaya.

( Abhishek picked up a slipper and started running behind Mayank who was running away from him. )

Abhishek
You want your 4 months pregnant boyfriend to bead flowers. Huh! What if I get hurt by the needle?

( Abhishek said while running and Mayank started saying sorry. Ishan & Shubman started laughing.
A sudden loud cry stopped them all. )

Ishan
I will go and check on Ishman.

( Ishan said standing up for going towards Ishman's room. )

Shubman
Let me get him to you. You sit.

Ishan
No no it's fine.

( Ishan said and headed towards it.
Shubman followed him from behind and Abhiyank looked at them with a smile courting their faces. )

6 hours later

Priest
Now I announce you two as husbands. You can kiss eachother.

( Veer leaned in and kissed Aditya. All the ceremonies were over except the ceremony where they would throw the bouquet and on whoever's hand it landed it's said they would get married next.

Ishan & Shubman stood at the side with all the other married couples shouting and encouraging Abhishek to catch it. )

Aditya
Here I go.

( Saying this Aditya was all ready to throw but stopped. He and Veer smiled looking at eachother and started going towards Abhishek.

Abhishek looked here and there later realising Veer & Aditya was coming towards him.

With a warm smile on his face Aditya gave the bouquet to Abhishek astounding him. Kept his hands on his eyes and turned him around only to see Mayank down on his one knee with a ring in his hand proposing Abhishek. )

Mayank
Will you marry me Abhishek Sharma?
Would you like to be Abhishek Sharma Markande for the rest of your life?

Ishan
Yaayyyyyyyyy SAY YES ABHI . DO NOT BREAK MY BESTFRIEND'S HEART.

( Abhishek happily said a yes and the evening passed in a blur.
The next few months also passed quickly with Abhiyank's wedding preparations. )

5 years later

ICT is in the ground practicing for a match against New Zealand. It's a 15 minutes break for everyone and since the morning Ishan has been acting naughty towards Shubman. So Shubman decided to reciprocate it

Shubman
I think going to the practice together was a bad idea, all I want to do is fuck you when I see you sweating like that.

( While Ishan just smirks and takes a water bottle spilling the water on his neck for the water to drip down his body and starts wiping it sexily looking at Shubman in the eye.)