chp-21

Shubman was looking at Ishan's photo frame and apologising when Abhishek came and sat near him.

Abhishek
Tu idher aaa
( Abhishek says & hugs him.)

Shubman
8 weeks hogye hai. We have no clue where Ishan is. Veer & Aditya are not able to find them. My world my life everything has stopped where is my Ishu????
Abhi I need him. I love him.
Y-you know you know Abhi. Whenever he was silent I used to feel afraid that now who would claim me as theirs.

I am no-one without him. Before my boyfriend he was my best friend and I miss it I miss him Abhi I miss him.
You know we used to pull pranks together and then we used to run away and only I used to get scolding from Rohit Bhai & Hardik Bhai. But I was okay with that.

I want him to be back so we can make everything right and-and so we can make mischiefs again.
I feel I am Missing a huge part of my life . Ek ussi ka saato janam haqdar hu mein.
( Shubman said crying while holding Abhishek. While Abhishek kept patting his back. )

Abhishek
Chup Shub bas bohot roo liya. Agar tu aise royega toh mein wonnhi bol payunga jo mein bolne aaya hu.

Shubman
Sorry sorry speak.

Abhishek
Mayank & I we are going somewhere for a few days and while returning I might bring you a surprise.

Shubman
Oh enjoy when are you guys leaving?

Abhishek
Right now. I came to say bye.

Shubman
Oh have a great trip. Happy Journey.
( Shubman said and Abhishek left. )

At Ishan's side.

Ishan has been living in Punjab At Bathinda. In a cottage which Mayank & Ishan bought in their U19 days. It is his & Mayank's go to place when something bad happens or they are heartbroken.

He has been living here since 8 weeks. Leaving everything behind he stays here inside a room always packed and comes out once in a week for laundry.

Today Ishan thought to roam around in the garden because he was feeling a lot nauseous. Ishan has not been well since 2 weeks and he finds it normal as how everything took a turn in his life. So maybe stress is making him sick?

Ishan
Kaash tu mere paas hota mere sath hota I wish you would have told me the truth from the start. I wish I could know the truth now.
I am so clueless right now about what to do with life.
Sometimes I wish to jump in the sea and die or to come in front of a moving car. But why does something inside of me scream that I need to live. When I have no reason to live?
I don't have my boyfriend here or my best friend or my brothers.
I wish I had Hardik Bhai & Nats Bhabhi here with me or Rohit Bhai & Ritzy bhabhi. They make me feel like their own child. Mayu I need yo---

Mayank
ISHUUUU

( Ishan tuned around and looked at Abhishek who was running at high speed to reach Ishan.
In a second he was there and hugged Ishan. )

Mayank
You know I missed you so so so much and I looked for you everywhere and suddenly it struck me that Ishu can be here. So I took an immediate flight and with my boyfriend I flew here .

Ishan
You got a boyfriend? What about Abhishek?

Mayank
He is my boyfriend.
I am really angry at you why did you not tell me that you came here on vacation? If you wanted a break we could have taken that together and come here together.

Ishan
Come inside and sit down.

2 days later

Mayank
Come with us. Come back with us. You needed a break we gave you 58 days but now you need to come back.

Ishan
That's what I thought. It's been 2 days and you are pretending like nothing ever happened.

Abhishek
Come back with us Ishan. You don't know how Shubman lives without you. He has stopped eating and is growing weak by the day. If these 50 days he has lost so much weight that you can't even imagine all he does is cry and then drink his sorrows.

Ishan
Well that's great let him cry. Who cares.

Mayank
You care do not pretend that you don't

Ishan
Trust me I don't. I learnt how to not care it wouldn't even matter to me if any of you die now.

Mayank
Ishu come back for me please

Ishan
You are my friend Mayank but I won't go back and that's final.

Mayank
Why not Ishan

Ishan
Because I am done with Shubman. I do not need him back in my life. I am having a great life here away from him. I do not need him to come and add toxicity again in my life. He is gone for good.

Mayank
How can you say this. All he did was to protect you.

Ishan
THE SAME OLD SHIT. I DO NOT NEED PROTECTION. I AM AN ADULT AND I CAN PROTECT MYSELF AND GO TELL YOUR BEST FRIEND ABHISHEK NOT TO CRY OVER ME AND LIVE HIS LIFE. TO BE SOMETHING NOT TO SIMP OVER SOMETHING THAT'S NOT GOING TO COME BACK.

Mayank
You loved him so much. How can you say all these things . I am irritated now.

Ishan
Then fucking leave.

Mayank
FUCK YOU. THIS IS MY HOUSE TOO I WILL LIVE HERE AND I DON'T NEED YOUR PERMISSION. I WILL LEAVE I WILL COME WHEN I WANT TO.

( Saying this Mayank went inside his room and Abhishek followed him. Mayank went and sat on the couch in anger while throwing a glass in anger breaking it and making Abhishek flinch. )

Abhishek
Let's sleep May. We can talk tomorrow with Ishan .

Mayank
You go to sleep. I will sleep later.

Abhishek
No I won't go to sleep without you. Come na May let's sleep.

Mayank
Please Abhi I am angry and I will shout at you.

Abhishek
Please please let's sleep.

Mayank
Abhishek please

Abhishek
No no I want to sleep while cuddling you.

Mayank
JUST GO SLEEP FOR FUCKS SAKE ABHISHEK.

( Abhishek became quiet for a few minutes and no sound came.
Then Abhishek slowly came and sat on Mayank's lap while hugging him and started kissing him. Mayank slowly pushed him back. )

Mayank
Not now Abhishek.

( Abhishek did not listen and started kissing on Mayank's neck. Mayank threw removed Abhishek from his lap standing up but Mayank also stood up and kissed him again.
Mayank broke the kiss and pinned Abhishek on the couch with a lot of force .

Mayank
Abhishek if you don't stop now you will unleash a beast that too an angry beast. I swear you won't be able to walk for days.

________________________________________________________________________________

Stay Tuned

The next chapter is smut.