ch 07 (pt 1)

Author's pov
Everyone soon left for home. Rahul and pankhuri had their gaze on their little kiddo. Kp was looking at Hp who agreed immediately at the condition kept by MSD. He still cannot believe that it's his brother who did this. Reaching home no one said a word. Gathering guts Rahul held his hubby's hands and said. "T-t-tell me w-h-h-y a-re we doing thus.l, ishu is j-j-ust a c-c-c-hild harr-y plz." Shocked at Rahul's behaviour he was agitated but kept calm as he was pregnant. "Doll We Had To Do This Because Mayank Agarwal and AB Devillers Both Have Formed alliance and in order to defeat them we must form an alliance with sharmas." Hearing name Devillers Rahul began to panic. "N-o -o h-h-he c-c-c-ant be ba-ck HARRY PLZ TELL ME THIS IS NOT TRUE,OH LORD I-S-HU MY BABY NOOOOOOOOOOO."  He Said breathing heavily. Hearing his screams everyone came to living room, hardik took hold of him preventing him from getting hurt. Pankhuri who saw this rushed and embrace the poor boy. "Panks he is b-b-ack Protect i-i-s-h-u a-t all cost." Hearing this both the brothers were confused and panks eyes widened. The room had pin drop silence until a thud was heard,Rahul faints. Seeing his wife hardik made quick move carrying his wife to bed and calling the doctor. Kp who looked at his wife frozen at one place kept his hand on her shoulder and said the thing which made her shock. " it was him right the one who snatched us right."  She looked at him with shock but said nothing. The entire night went by but one person  was still unaware.

Sharma mansion
"Shubi and abhi bacche open the door plz your mama is requesting bubbas plz open the door." Virat said. Rohit who looked at his wife sighed "Virat leave them they're not child anymore and in order to defeat Mayank Agarwal and AB Devillers this was important." Hearing the name Mayank Agarwal he began breathe heavily. " NO No NO HE CANT BE BACK NO WHY W-W-WHY NOW WHY NOW NO."  He said. Hearing his shouting both the brothers came out of the room. Rohit who was shocked made his way to pull him to his chest. Shubman and Abhishek were stunned but said nothing. The hall was Hearing heavy breathes from their mistress. "Baby see your shubi is here shh don't cry." Hearing his voice Virat said. "Ro plz save me s-sav--BHABI/VI."  Rohit picked him up and shouted "Call the doctor ASAP." Abhishek called the doctor. Everything happened so fast that no one knows how suddenly these things happen. "His Bp is low, something really triggered him causing this." Doctor says. After Dr Rohit signals them to go to living room. " As I was saying-"master Mr Shami and Mr Bumrah and Mr Yadav along with their wives came to see you." Said maid interrupting the conversation. Soon five men enteres and one of them said "Bhai what's going on are you injured we saw Dr exiting the mansion." Sighing Rohit explained everything to them. "But why would Virat Bhabi get panic attack by hearing Mayank Agarwal's name." Bumrah said. A long silence took place, suddenly Bhuvi's phone rang up it was Hardik.

Wait for the twist.😏🤭😉😘