ch 7 part 3

After that incident Rahul became protective for Ishan. He didn't let the boy go to office for 1 week. Ishan who was unaware of the situation just agreed not wanting to stress the pregnant male. Rahul told hardik that he will be one visiting his office and give him lunch. Hardik who just agreed on his conditions was now getting frustrated, he know it's just 9 months and then hell will break loose. Right now he is in his office working.

Hardik's pov
Ugh today again that bitch is gonna come and ruin my day God why me, calm down HP only 9 months till you have your child and then you know what to do. Sitting in my cabin suddenly someone knocked the door.

Hp:- come in
The person was none other than Rahul

Rah:-Harry come on its lunch time and look at you God you make me worried.

Hp:- Doll why do you have to come everyday u know that you're pregnant so baby take care of yourself.

Rah:- soooo cute see baby your Dada is sooooo caring (said while caressing his tummy.)

They were so engrossed that they didn't notice Krunal who had entered the room.

(I hope Hardik don't regret later.) He thought. Coughing to get their attention he said

Krunal:- OK OK love birds now we have
Problem and for now let's have lunch.

Rahul was blushing because hardik pulled him on his lap when krunal entered. Hardik not wanting to feed him had too because he is carrying his heir (God I hate his character that I made). After their lunch Rahul left and both brothers went to meeting after that.

Author's pov
Rahul who was now craving for some pastries asked the driver to stop near bakery.

Driver:- Mrs pandya we are here

Rahul:- wait for me ok

Entering the bakery he ordered a dozen of croissants, brownies etc. To pay at counter he bumped into someone.

Rah:- So sorry are you OK

??:- oh I am fine hope you aren't hurt Mr

Rah:- Rahul Hardik pandya and you

??:- Myself Mayank Agarwal nice to meet u

Rah:- oh hi mayank OK then see you

He smiles and leaves after paying for himself. Mayank noticed that one of the bracelet from Rahul's hand fall down,picking it up

"Soon Baby soon I will have you in my arms and then you will see paradise my love." Mayank thought while kissing it.

At mansion
Rahul returned and Greeted panks who was waiting for him. Both of them sat down and began to eat treats, Ishan soon joined them. Ishan who was looking at his brother in law suddenly noticed his hand .

Ish:- Bhabi we is the bracelet that I gave you

Rah:- (checking his wrist) where did it go
Oh wait I think it fall down when I bumped into someone at bakery, someone name Mayank Agarwal.

Pankhuri who was calm suddenly felt chills when she heard this name, but she has no idea when did she hear this name. Shrugging her thoughts she said "OK enough of the talks now go to your rooms." Ishan and Rahul teasingly saluted her and marched towards their room.

At night
Both Kp and Hp came home. The elders wife saw them being exhausted from work. Giving them water, panks signaled them to get changed. Hp went to his room only to be Greeted by a wonderful scene of his wife sleeping peacefully. Unknowingly he smiled and soon joined him to bed,skipping his dinner.

The night and housemates witnessed this enchanting scene

Bhuvi's pov
"God no no no this can't happen God no plz don't do this plz God please never let Mayank Agarwal meet Rahul and AB Devillers with Virat." My hubby said panicking. "Jassi love tell me what's wrong." I asked. Without saying anything he left house in hurry making me worried. I decided to call Lala

On call
Shami-bold
Bhuvi- italic

Hello lala Jassi left the house in hurry plz meet him on the way.

What Bhuvi stop him right now

Why what's wrong is everything ok

How do i tell you this Jassi's car has bomb fixed stop him before anything happens

What I am---- BOOOOOOM

To my horror I heard something blast. Rushing down only to be Greeted by Jassi's burning car. God nooooooooooo my love, my love, ahhhhhhhhh JASPRIT BUMRAH YOU CANT LEAVE ME LIKE THIS I HAT-E Y-O-U----- everything turned black.

Love takes everything and leaves us with nothing