ch 9 (Dada and Jammy special) past (part 1)

Flashback
Sourav Singh Dhoni the elder son of Dhoni household, A man that world fears, his mother passed away giving birth to him and his 3 brothers. He shows emotions only in front of them. Mr pan singh Dhoni was proud of him. He only have one friend and that is Mr Vvs Laxman. Sourav name itself was enough to make people piss in their pants. He is everything you want to be.

Tonight their meeting was in an auction where carriers are sold. Both Vvs and Sourav who arrived at an auction which sold carriers illegally.  The poor slaves which were sold among them a badly bruised boys with brown eyes and beautiful face, a nymph, an angel that can make men go crazy. Firat sourav and vvs were not interested but now both, Sourav and Vvs who saw these beauties was mesmerized by them. Poor boys was shivering because of their outfit and how men looked at them as if them is their meal. The boy sourav laid his eyes on was looking like an angel that descended on earth. He wants to capture him and never let go, to cherish him and hide him from the world.

 He wants to capture him and never let go, to cherish him and hide him from the world

(Rahul)

(Sachin)Their eyes were hoping for someone to save them

(Sachin)
Their eyes were hoping for someone to save them. "OH look at this beauties gentlemen let's start the biding from 10000 rs." Seller said. "12000" "15000" "19000" The bidders named. Sourav who saw nothing but red said in roaring voice "100000" his voice made everyone tremble as this man was not any normal man bit Mafia king who ruled the world. Vvs who was beside him was shocked but said nothing as he was mesmerized beauty beside the one his friend laid his eyes on. Sachin who was beside Rahul was held his hands as they were sold to people who looked dangerous. Rahul who was shivering saw his master who looked at him with warm eyes.

Seller :- sir we need to train them so you will get the delivery after a week (said while touching Rahul whose eyes begged them to save him)

Vvs:- we want them now

Seller:- Sir according to the policy these are freshers and need more training, don't you think slut huh you need to be more submissive. (Said while tightly grabbing Rahul's waist who yelled in pain.)

This sight was unbearable for Dada so he shot the man on the spot and said

Dada:- he touched something that was mine so he's dead, do anybody dares to the same. (He growles)

His gaze went on the poor boy who was in pain. Reaching to him softly he said "don't worry you are safe let's go from here hmm."  Looking hesitately he held his hand, this made him smile and guided him towards the car. Vvs also did the same with Sachin as they both came in the same car.

Vvs:- I'll drive and kitten sit in the front.
(Sachin who was grumpy had no choice he reached to his friend and kissed his forehead giving him a gentle nod.)

Dada and Rahul sat at the back, the journey to the mansion began. On the way Rahul fell asleep while his friend was looking the world with curious eyes. The man who was driving felt bad for them as they had to face. Soon they reached the gigantic mansion.

Seeing their masters the bodyguards rushed to open the door making Sachin flinch and shiver, whereas Rahul was still asleep

Seeing their masters the bodyguards rushed to open the door making Sachin flinch and shiver, whereas Rahul was still asleep. Vvs hugged the boy and signaled the bodyguards to move away. He gently held thr leading him inside. Sourav who his sleeping beauty had no choice but to pick him up. He picked his dulhaniya in dulhaniya style.

Walking inside the mansion they were Greeted by silence

Walking inside the mansion they were Greeted by silence. After reaching his room and laying the beauty, he walked down to see his siblings. He asked the maid.

Dada:- where are kids

Maid:- (hesitately) They will come late from Ma'am house

Hearing this he clenched his fingers but keeping calm he asked her to prepare dinner for them. Vvs and Sachin both were sitting in the livingroom. Dada went there and asked Sach

Dada:- I know it's hard for you to believe me but trust me I mean no harm to you, if you are fine with telling me how did you ended up being there.

This made him tremble but meekly he said
Sach:- me and Rahul are good friends and are good neighbours too. We had a nice childhood with everything. My dad and his dad passed away in an accident leaving us with our mothers. He was son of a carrier while I have a female mother. My mom despised his mother and killed him, she is so greedy that she sold two of us because no one would accept us. They t-t-to-uch us in-napropriately. R-r-ahul is i-nnoc-c-cent s-ir I beg you pl-z-z d-o-n-t h-h-hurt him.
(Kneeling down)

Dada was shocked, he held Sachin and hugged him

Dada:- shh Sachin I know life can be hard hmm, consider me as your elder brother and also don't worry about him I will take care of him.

Vvs who saw this felt good that finally his friend is opening up. But he remembered something which made him shiver.

Vvs:-but what about Sir he won't let Rahul live here, for him anyone unmarried is not supposed to enter this house.

Dada knew this, so to save Rahul he made up his mind.

Dada:-I will marry him