ch 10 ❣️(rohirat)

Author's pov
Rohit was pretending to be kind man,but he was wolf in sheep's clothing. His hate for virat is soooo great that he manipulated him to break off all the relationships with his family. He made his wife believe that his father killed his mom. He made him emotionally dependent on him. His two brothers who you might think he adored are also the part of his plan. His plan is only exposed to one person and that is shami. Shami who himself hides alot of secrets he knows his friend really well. Now you may wonder why is Rohit doing this, well Rohit's this character was build because of Ritika,his first love. The one he adored wholeheartedly. She was light to his darkness,his paradise, his everything. She was murdered right in front of his eyes. He couldn't save his world, he couldn't bear it and decided to take revenge through Virat, taking advantage of his innocence.

Flashback
After a month of ritika's death, virat's father came to his parents with wedding proposal. Purnima, mother of rohit was quite fond of the boy so she convinced her son to get married, Rohit who just lost his reasons to live decided to take revenge on virat, because he blamed everything on him. Poor soul who was in deep love with a heartless man had no clue what his life was gonna be. He thought no one loved him except for us husband. His so called manipulative husband made him break all his relations with his own blood, his papa and his bhaiya. Rohit made virat emotionally dependent on him.
Flashback end.

Tonight Virat decided to take up one step ahead of his marriage by consumption his 5 years of marriage with Rohit. He knows that his husband was never gonna say no to him. Poor to him his hubby was beast in disguise. He decided to dress up for his husband, on the other hand Rohit who was sober up wanted nothing but good sex came home. His eyes searched for his wifey as he made it through the steps. His two brothers are currently in punjab for some work. As he enteres, the sight he saw was too ethereal, his wife was all dressed up like this. He was all dressed up like apsara.

The beast in him couldn't control so he grabbed his wife by his waist, and bit his earlobe earning a moan

Rohit:- (in rough voice) If you look like this then I won't be able to control myself honey.(pinching his waist)

Virat:-(moans) W-who's t-telling you to control, (seducing) Ruin me hubby, make me scream your name.

This was it for Rohit, he spun him around and kissed him with his tongue entering into the blissful mouth. Virat was very submissive in this situation. He let his spouse do anything with him. Soon the lips left the lips and trailer down to neck, leaving butterfly kisses. Virat couldn't help but moan. Hearing this sinful sound Rohit let hell brake lose. Slowly unwrapping the saree from his wife's body he saw the most sinful sight. His wife laid naked with glory, virat felt his gaze on him so he tried to cover himself but hubby had some other plans.

Rohit:- If beauty was a sin then you would have been imprisoned for life darling.

He again began to leave butterfly kisses on his neck making him feel wet down there.

Pleasure was all he felt. Suddenly he gasped as his hubby went to his breast, pinching his nipples and bitting them.

Virat:-a-ahh r-ro
He moaned in pleasure, rolling his eyes and curling his toes. Completing his buisness he went down to the navel giving a light kiss and then further down. His breath was felt between virat's legs, his breathing hitched,

Virat:-w-wh-at a-a-re you doing ro

He said panting. Rohit smirked and said

Rohit:- Darling I am starving so be my dinner tonight.

He said and massaged his inner folds giving pleasure to his wifey. The moans were very sinful, he began to suck his pussy, eating him like he has been starved for days. Virat couldn't control his moans, he was so over stimulated. His husband was Merciless to him using his body.

Vi:-a-a-hhhh ro s-s-slow p-p-ple-a-se.

His pleads were not heard to Rohit. Ro suddenly spanked him and said

Ro:- it's daddy for you baby boy. Now let's prep you. Suck my fingers.

He said making virat Suck His fingers as they didn't had lube. After lubrication on his fingers he slowly added them to poor boys rim making him jolt. Soon pain was replaced with pleasure. Removing gis fingers, without giving him time to adjust he put his dick inside. Virat began to thrash here as it pained him, his eyes teared

Vi:- s-s-st-op i-i-it h-h-hurts pl-z-z

Kissing those tears away he gave the boy Time to adjust his length. As he heard move from him, he began to thrust in, first gently. Vi was feeling like heaven, he moaned for more. Ro who smirked suddenly fasten his pace, he jeot his hand of vi stomach to feel how deep he is.

Vi:- s-s-slow d-d-own Ahhhhh ummmm yes yes hit ohhhhhhh daddy plz ohhhhhh, something s up wait, slow down.

Rohit knew he is about to cum so he let him squirt his juice. Vi is COMPLETELY exhausted but ro didn't stop and kept on going more deeper and deeper. Soon he came inside vi. Cleaning himself and his wife he made him lay in the bed and went to attend a call.

On call
Ro:- I have told you he will not meet you

???:- why Rohit spare my brother he has nothing to do with this.

Ro :-( looking at vi) I will make his life a living hell Vikas bhai, just like how you made my ritzy  suffer,I will make him suffer even more.

Vikas:- you will regret this

Ro:- regret and me nahhh just you wait and watch

Vikas:- Ro--

Call ends.

Looking at vi
"Enjoy your peace now soon everything will be hell for you whore."

People in love are good but people in hate are Merciless

Sorry for wait hope you enjoy 😉